Broadland Monopoly

Timbo

There may well be a Norwich version, but I am totally biased and prefer Timbo's version/idea/theme :clap

cheers Iain

Oh I do too. Just thought it was interesting that there was a Norwich version at all.

You've been elected Chief Executive of the Broads Authority.....collect £50 from each player.

:pirate

• Like 1

Right I've been looking into making an app...but this will take a bit of time as my javascript is ropey at best to be honest, I will have a natter with some of my colleagues to see if they are willing to help unless someone on the forum has some scripting ability?

I quite like that road sign at the back of the pilot's office at Potter...the 'Slow you Down!" one. So Slow you down...miss a turn?

• Like 1

As there are so many places suggested and not enough squares could a list be made and places ticked so that all the squares reflect the suggestions as I have feeling that this is going to be for the long term especially if it can be playable and printed or an App and i for one would pay for this one as I play the normal game on the Pad and it is good. .as for the cards there are some brilliant suggestions and maybe the numbers would not be quite so restricted.Enjoying this thread as it is good to have something cheerfull that should not cause any dissent LOL

• Like 1