Top marks to Royalls

Broads01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Royalls Facebook page reports a cancellation for Royal Swan for the week beginning 21 May. The only other week it's available for the whole season is 26 March. It's a gorgeous looking boat (even if I'm not sure about the royal blue upholstery/ red carpet combination) - get in now!

Hi Simon,

It was moored next to me at Ranworth Staithe last year, its lit up like a Christmas Tree at night with all the led lighting along the decks etc. A very nice craft indeed. Always said would book with Royals, but never got round to it! lol

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just looking to book swan for 2016 and its heavily booked already, sadly so is the week we want. I also noticed that there's only one ambassador showing on hoseasons site for 2016. Let's hope they have another new offering,Nigel showed us aboard swan last sept on turn around day, a mighty fine boat with a huge amount of space.

• Like 1

Just looking to book swan for 2016 and its heavily booked already, sadly so is the week we want. I also noticed that there's only one ambassador showing on hoseasons site for 2016. Let's hope they have another new offering,Nigel showed us aboard swan last sept on turn around day, a mighty fine boat with a huge amount of space.

Yes we were moored next to Royall Swan last May, looked very roomy and as always with them, well fitted out.

cheers Iain.