A new smiling face.

This had been our last trip out on the broads this weekend. We collected Sweet Kingfisher from Graham at Maffett,Loddon.

The horrible rubbers going down the haul have gone.

Great weekend, Saturday was great on the river and we passed about 8 -10 private boat and all waved and said hi.

Regards

Marina   :Stinky post-30102-0-11932600-1415569356_thumb.jpost-30102-0-97005800-1415569415_thumb.jpost-30102-0-89945100-1415569488_thumb.j 

• Like 5

They are both wimps Grace! Even though she has nice diesel heating they wont use her.. rather waste my inheritance on staying in hotels.. how the other half live ey  :shocked

Oh dear young Alan, that is Christmas Prezzies OFF the family list....yours! lol :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Hi Alan,

Lol, I'm pretty certain.. she's a like and forward plans! 

Our list certainly is :).. Mums getting fendoffs! (Thankfully we have lots of bits left over from our last boat, like ropes, kitchen bits etc) I've asked everyone else for money really as we will have lots of upfront costs even before we leave for norfolk! Living on a boat too means the families are pretty used to a "only useful presents" policy due to space constraints! cheers

• Like 1

Ok everyone and my dearest Alan. I would love to be on our dear girl in the winter, but Ian says it's too bloody cold. The heating does work, but without a thermostat it get too warm, so you turn the heating off and within a moment it's already gets cold  :eek: .

Alan christmas presents, oh I thought you said you would like coloured fenders pink mermaid  :grin:  :grin: ?

Regards

Marina ( mum )   :Stinky

• Like 4

Hey, so its true then, trade in all my tee shirts for thick wooly jumpers and thermal pants, lol, Hmm cant wait for that ;-) lol.

Tony. :shocked

Nah Tony, a piece of cord tied round yer chest and three hot water bottles attached to same cord :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1