• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• calender payment

Calendar Paymene

Delivery Options
    Your NBN Forum Username:

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

BroadAmbition

Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

I hope Robin has at least a week before his driving test, it will take that long for everyone to sober up. :default_coat:

• Haha 4

Made it to Stokesby. Nearly no room at the Inn to get berthed up. It was a bit of a challenge photo in t morning if I remember 

Griff

Full flotilla breakfast completed. Cleaned through, ship shape and Bristol fashion now underway in glorious sunshine bound for Malthouse 

Griff

• Like 1

Works for me.

42 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Am I seeing this all wrong it looks rather pink and green.

pink & green for me too.

Hylander,

It may depend on which web browser you are using.  I see it correctly when using Edge but pink & green using Chrome.  I also tried downloading the mp4 file and that displayed correctly.  I wonder if it's something to do with 32 and 64-bit processors because the pink and green looks like a "negative" (remember film cameras?) which is what you will get if all of the numbers are seen as negative numbers (due to missing or adding 32 bits of data)..  I guess that I have 64-bit Edge and 32 bit Chrome.

Pink & green in Opera .... ok in MS edge which I rarely use.

I say chaps, it’s gone awfully quiet. Do you think they’re ok? 

• Like 1

Usually by Thursday total inebriation has kicked in with, Sonorous snores from most bunks, giving time to sober up enough to drive home on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Where was I (hic),

Oh yes, erm, nope, I seem to have lost it

Griff

Wednesday, got all four craft on at Ranworth Staithe for another DTS, some crew to top of church. Sailed for Sutton Dyke and somehow berthed for overnight. Disappointing to find no dart board so contented ourselves with merriment and battleships. 

Griff

This morning stern on at Richo’s. All crew members visited the MOB where we at last handed over our fourth savings tin. It has taken ‘B.A’s crew n guests nearly two years to fill it. The MOB will in due course let us know how much we have raised for them. 

Today like yesterday the wx is  usually warm n mild with plenty of sunshine. Sailed from Richo’s to Neatished. Four into three will go

Gtiff

98230BB0-9EBE-46F8-BD78-B0C65103352D.jpeg

• Like 1

well the nice BA rangers turned up to assist with the traffic jam at neatishead, must have been all our admirers wanting to visit, the problem was a lack of moorings free and too many visiting boats (do they read the forum to find these hotspots of busyness, I wonder?)

The auxiliary ranger asked Bro when were we leaving?  I was a tad miffed when I learnt that at  as it is a 24 Hr mooring and our flotilla has been there only 3 x Hrs.

No matter, we sailed for Ludham Bridge where we currently are. Presently in the Dog Inn, Darts etc

Griff

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:57, BroadAmbition said:

EEFA53E7-A3F5-419A-B909-BCE040DFF8E1.jpeg

Magnificent wash!!:default_wink:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

The auxiliary ranger asked Bro when were we leaving?  I was a tad miffed when I learnt that at  as it is a 24 Hr mooring and our flotilla has been there only 3 x Hrs.

No matter, we sailed for Ludham Bridge where we currently are. Presently in the Dog Inn, Darts etc

Griff

Somebody must have complained! 

6 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Somebody must have complained! 

"I should think so too! Four boats of male only crew! I blame the hire boat company letting a bunch of bl**dy hooligans on the water. Good on the BA! Sends the right message.:default_gbxhmm::default_2gunsfiring_v1:Move em on"

I bet Neatishead's loss was Ludham's gain takings wise. The Rangers should see Yarmouth harbour  IOW on August Bank Holiday to appreciate full moorings! Although I have heard they are not like they used to be on the advice of The Island's Fire Officer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1