Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

Got in at Womack Staithe for about 1530 no problem. The fishing was pants. Dinner onboard. No phone signal but tv reception was good. 

2230 and a Brinks Boat two boats down started up their  engine. I was counting to ten hoping their immediate neighbours would have a word when they cast of and departed into the night - wow

Tuesday 04th. I had to walk into village to pick up answer messages from customers. We sailed at 1000 for Salhouse. Nice cruise, very warm with gentle breeze. Grandson swimming. Me fender cleaning

The girly crew wanted Horning overnight. Really? It was now 1600. No chance I explained but off we went all the same. 

Everywhere  was Rammed as you would expect. However got in here at 1630. Dead jammy or what?

Griff

F2F25608-652F-4F61-AA73-89007703E56F.jpeg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

2230 and a Brinks Boat two boats down started up their  engine. I was counting to ten hoping their immediate neighbours would have a word when they cast of and departed into the night - wow

Griff

F2F25608-652F-4F61-AA73-89007703E56F.jpeg

With the quality led floodlights you can buy now, anyone can feel that they have the confidence to cruise at night!

had many drinks with friends in pub gardens. Mags was there bitter-sweet as no Boycee (Alan) but caught up with Rod n Shirley, Col n Lou. A really good afternoon / evening, felt like being in the Med

Wednesday 05th

sailed at 1000 ish

It’s proper hot. We need air conditioning. I have everything down, all screen doors, hatches & windows open 

Into Wetshed. Daughter and Grandson departed for home at 1330 :default_sad: We’ll miss em especially Charlie-Ray

Robin onboard I have a fellow helmsman :default_icon_e_biggrin:

We’ll sail at 1545 for Stracey Arms. There is a lot of timber missing out of this ere shed

The rivers are busy but not rammed. Ludham bridge was not chaotic but one had to be ‘one it’  I noticed the boats underway were not social distancing

Griff

09EB700D-6C0A-464B-ADA2-3D8439904E64.jpeg

• Like 8

Trust you are all safely moored at Somerlayton. Sadly we missed you passing through st olaves as we had to catch the train to Norwich at 10am from Haddiscoe stop and didn't return until we had collected our car at about 2pm, including shopping of course. Will keep an eye out for your return. Hope you all have a great time. 

Colin and Ruth. :default_beerchug:

• Like 2

Dukes head, Somerleyton for a DTS plus a rare visit into Cockerals boat shed got a look-see

Sailed fair OBYS. It was getting hotter n hotter

All craft stern moored, about 12 of us with more to come later and tomorrow

Dinner this evening will be at The Commodore gardens

Griff

BC20CAF7-387B-43A4-BF77-6224161C8BF6.jpeg

65077366-6450-4FE2-A102-26666897851E.jpeg

5FA05149-9A90-45F3-8657-607A7375B389.jpeg

• Like 16