Moon Quest Price Cut

Broads01

Browsing the Richardsons availability checker (as you do) I notice Moon Quest has been cut in price dramatically. Previously this boat was priced with what I call the second cheapest 2 berths, e.g. Star Gem, Symphony. However now in the lowest price weeks it's £46 per week cheaper than the low price 2 berths (Crown Gem, Serene Gem etc), being a measly £242 for 7 nights. I'm not sure why it's priced less than Crown Gem as I would have said the fit out was more recent but never having seen the interior I could be wrong. Got to be fantastic value!

We hired this boat in Sept for a short break it was great for a couple, yes not the most luxury boat but we found it excellent value for money and perfect for a few days. It has been moved to Acle from moonfleet at Stalham and when we wanted to book again for this summer it was not on their booking system. Maybe the price has been reduced to get the bookings in after the delay in getting it up again for hire.

We have now booked and can't wait to get back on board

Hi,

Well spotted Simon!! 

That was a pricing mistake, the part week and full week prices were mixed up!

it did not affect bookings taken last year but well done if you booked this year!

Moon Quest was a rented boat which we bought, she  did ok last year but was not in the brochure

as we did not plan on buying her. the same applied to Adventure..

No plans to sell them as she is a nice little boat, we have sold crown gems and Saturns  so there is demand for what we have (we hope!)

You're very kind Clive but I have two holidays booked with you this year already. I shall have to leave it that or I would be very very unpopular with the future Mrs Simon.

Live life on the edge Simon (but with a parachute)! ;)

Dan