Latest email Spoof - Tax return

I realise most of us are quite worldly wise to email scams, but here's a slightly different one based on tax returns.

Many of us will have had spoofed rebates and demands, but this one is a little more clever, warning the recipient that their tax return is incorrect, just before the genuine inland revenue's cut off date for returns (the end of this month). The attachment was a doc which presumable contained a virus.

I've had about ten this morning to various email addresses that I monitor, variously addressed to "the accountant" or "manager" etc..

The content was pretty inane, but it might catch out some people in panic mode:

Attention: Accountant

This is to inform you that your legal address was filled incorrectly while completing the last tax form application for 2014 year.
In order to avoid penalty fees during the next tax period please contact our expert as soon as you check the payment details (the DOC invoice attached below).

Regards
Whitaker

They came from a variety of Polish addresses, such as "109241034215.olsztyn.vectranet.pl ([109.241.34.215])" behind the bounce.