7 weeks and counting

Revilo

Blimey, is it pick on Gracie day Lol, Jeff, yes I cannot lie I am incredible (just kidding) it's not what my husband calls me sometimes, can't print that Or I'll get modded :naughty:

Sorry Revillo for the thread hijack, it's not my fault this time it's Jeffs, more pics of your boat would be good  :kiss

Grace

Hello Revilo and  :welcome: and to the mad house. Your 7weeks will seem like the longest 7 weeks of your life  :wave . Enjoy cruising and look out for the boats with the NBN flag and we will give you a wave and say hello if we are moored  :wave . 

What is the date you take ownership, as we will be up at Brundall on the last weekend of March  :clap

Regards

Marina   :Stinky

(Sorry I do hate winding mum up on here although sometimes she just falls into it lol!  :party: )..

I hope you aim to do some coastal/continental cruising Revilo? she's certainly the boat for it! I hope you can tell us all about your times afloat too we would all be very interested :)  :mrgreen:cheers

• Like 1

Revilo, under no circumstances whatsoever let Jaws near your lovely new boat, he will be ripping your sidelining out or playing with your prop thingy  before you know it Lol

Marina, I hope you make sure that Alan washes behind his ears, you know what these sons are like :naughty: that'll teach ya Alan Lol

Grace :kiss

• Like 2

Hmm Iain I think it's too late...

Revilo, under no circumstances whatsoever let Jaws near your lovely new boat, he will be ripping your sidelining out or playing with your prop thingy  before you know it Lol

Marina, I hope you make sure that Alan washes behind his ears, you know what these sons are like :naughty: that'll teach ya Alan Lol

Grace :kiss

Don't worry Revilo, I am never touching another boat ever again!! cheers

(Sorry I do hate winding mum up on here although sometimes she just falls into it lol! arty: )..

I hope you aim to do some coastal/continental cruising Revilo? she's certainly the boat for it! I hope you can tell us all about your times afloat too we would all be very interested :):mrgreen:cheers

Certainly do and when she's not in Norfolk she will be at her home berth in York so the East Coast and Humber will be her stomping ground!
  • Like 1