DP Review challenges

Guest plesbit

In case anyone hadn't noticed, DP Review are now getting more seriously into photo challenges. They're still quite new to it and the system is not yet flawless but some of the concepts are very interesting. Some of the photographers here are very imaginative and would probably enjoy looking at some of what they are up to (and perhaps even entering a pic or two).

Or we could shamelessly copy them (though without the competition element).

Even if you're not interesting in entering, there are many interesting pictures involved from which many of us (me anyway!) could learn a thing or two or draw some inspiration.

Guest chriscraft

HI

This could be as dangerous as the needle and thread,thread but i,ve had an idea.... :idea: how many different colours of water can we get using light/reflections ?post-1-136713476276_thumb.jpg.I just know i,am going to get spanked for this.

I am claiming this as gold.

Colin:

http://www.dpreview.com/

If you haven't read that site you haven't lived - careful with the forums though, there be dragons.

Trevor, the needle one was one which sprung to mind when I saw what DP Review are up to. I don't intend to take part in any of their challenges, but I do like looking at some of the interpretations others put on the brief. However if anyone was up for doing a smaller, friendlier and more occasional version on here I'd probably have a shot at that. I think perhaps it was you that laid down the gauntlet with your running water shots anyway.