Broadsventure XII back

C.Ricko

Hi Clive thank you for your reply it's nice to no she is ok and still loved 

Is she at stalham yard I would love to see her in the flesh just to touch her would make me happy

I have my own boat on the trent in Lincolnshire  it's nothing like norfolk broads I try to pretend but it's not the same lol

She is a old elysain 27 from the broads  she is loved for old girl 

Hope to hire from you in September is your yard at Horning I will book with your yard if so cheers kevyn H

Kevyn - You are not the only one that wants to see her.  I have seen her in the water looking v.good (At least from the outside) but that was quite a few years ago now.  It's proper frustrating not seeing her finished out on the rivers, but as with any woodies, they take time but are always worth the wait.  However Clive - I would have thought with your resources she would have been done way before now.  STILL waiting and looking forward to cruising with her

Griff

• Like 1

Suppose  with the richardsons  business being so big Clive and Paul have so much to do it is some big business  that the family have built up she will get finished  at some point she's not going any were he loves her to much and she lives in the best place in the world were she was built cheers kevyn H

• Like 2

she is in Horning, making not just a shelf but a great space to put things under.. 

Since I have been without her i have spent a week in Oulton Broad on Sea earl one year, Commodore the next year and Jomaric last year.!

• Like 4