Jump to content

A Busy Weekend

Guest Jonny

Recommended Posts

Poor hoppie, i hope it was just his pride that was hurt lol :)

Im not suprised actually that he prefared the digestives, theres an enzyme in human choccy thats perfectly fine for us, but rather toxic and not so good for our 4 legged friends, as their digestive systems cannot cope with it very well. Im not sure about our feathered friends, but perhaps hes had a bit of extra preening to do around the rear end after having a fair ammount of choccy :naughty:

The 'Good Boy' type choccy drops for doggies have actually had this harmful enzyme removed as part of the manufacturing process, so are perfectly safe :)

Julz :wave

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest robynsarah220

well i witnessed the whole event....and Hoppie was not enticed!


And Hoppie seemed to enjoy the jam filled wagon wheel so fair play to him. Oh and his share of birthday cake!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.