Pc help again

Guest Jonny

Hi peeps

I recently installed Nero 9 the trial version boy what a waste of time that was i was able to burn one cd and that was it.

no today when coming to use my pc it was dead slow even tho its top spec the mouse sometimes froze also moved slow.

since then i have uninstalled Nero 9 and reinstalled my Nero vision 2 what came with the pc only to find that when i go to burn dvd it loads fast i click add movie then when i click into the folder where all my movies are Nero closes its self then reopens it from scratch.

I am about to pull my hear out if i cant get this problem solved first time something like this has happend.

Help :!::!::-|:-|

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

since then i have uninstalled Nero 9 and reinstalled my Nero vision 2 what came with the pc only to find that when i go to burn dvd it loads fast i click add movie then when i click into the folder where all my movies are Nero closes its self then reopens it from scratch.

Problem Solved

the mouse sometimes froze also moved slow.

not happening as of yet - I will count this as not shure

couple of questions

A couple of my movies are to big for a 4.7gb dvdR disc

How do i compress or make the file smaller to fit the disc.

Thanks Jonny ice sliceice sliceice sliceice slice

dvdshrink is great for downsizing, however if the movie is copyrighted (you got it from blockbuster) you may find dvd shrink wont work if thats the case google ripit4me it has all the tools needed to rip, shrink(uses dvdshrink) remove bullcrap put in by sony etc and then burn your dvd all with one click!

Hi peeps

thanks all for your replies

I had to do a full system restore last night so i lost everything music movies pics everything :cry:cry:cry going to get a PHDD that will solve all my problems.

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice