webcam

Guest Jonny

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Paul, nice to see you`re on the boat and keeping in touch. We`re on the Broads for a week on Tower Bridge from June 5th. Are you and Lorna going to be about then?. :wave:wave:wave:wave

• 3 weeks later...

its either broads harmony or serenade you can tell its a Richardson's boat by the black writing under the stern window & the horseshoe mounted on the stern i dont think another yards put one there.

I watched it hit the bridge it looked realy pain full it states that you a pilot has to take this boat under wroxham & potter they clearly ignored that warning so i would make them pay for the damage caused.

thats why it tells you that on the dash in the hand over book & by the instructor so there was plenty of warning.

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Don't want to encourage peeps to look elsewhere but the "other" Forum has a post by a member who was sitting in the Hotel at the time and who who went to their aid. Shame people cannot read either notices, bridge gauges, maps or indeed boat info. books supplied by the yard!!!! Still at least it has not put them off for life!!!!

who is that at???

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

the boat should not have gone under without a pilot,this is clearly stated on the boat, in the manual, on the trial run etc etc.

the customers are not with us now..

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I bet it`s that Jonny that keeps moving the webcam every time i aim it at Wroxham bridge :lol::lol::lol::lol: . Am i right.............................. i bet i am :wave:wave:wave:wave

I bet it`s that Jonny that keeps moving the webcam every time i aim it at Wroxham bridge :lol::lol::lol::lol: . Am i right.............................. i bet i am :wave:wave:wave:wave

no i hate it wen people move the webcam wen there are no boats looking towards the smoking area or fair craft way. there should be more webcams around the broads :grin::grin:

Jonny ice sliceice slice