Hi - I'm new to the Broads

Juli

Good to hear you are still with us Juli!

Dilham is lovely.. I've been there once.. another low bridge town :(

To upload a picture, on a computer/laptop, click the "More reply options" button. You will then see an "Attach files" button, which upon clicking will give you an uploads screen.  On a mobile using taptalk app, click the "+" button beside the comments box to upload a picture from your phone memory.

Any problems though just drop us a message :)

cheers

Good to hear you are still with us Juli!

Dilham is lovely.. I've been there once.. another low bridge town :(

To upload a picture, on a computer/laptop, click the "More reply options" button. You will then see an "Attach files" button, which upon clicking will give you an uploads screen.  On a mobile using taptalk app, click the "+" button beside the comments box to upload a picture from your phone memory.

Any problems though just drop us a message :)

cheers

Thanks Alan

Boat feels very small in comparison to most we've seen so far!

post-33171-0-69509300-1431035292_thumb.j

• Like 5

Aww a cool (dare I say little ;) ) narrow boat, there's not many on the broads but perfect for the northern broads.

Looking forward to reading more about your trips :)

cheers

I hate' em.  My bowsprit won't go through tin :naughty: :naughty: :naughty::swordpir::angel:

• Like 2

I hate' em.  My bowsprit won't go through tin :naughty: :naughty: :naughty::swordpir::angel:

you are correct the last one that hit us finished up match wood.nice little NB less work than a woody or a plastic .more time on the river less time in the shed!

Uncle Albert informs me that if you throw a load of copper into the back of one...with the aid of a couple of jumper leads you can create a battery powerful enough to run your telly for an hour. Or was that potatoes? I could be wrong! I'll ask him when he gets down from the ceiling. But why would you want to run potatoes for an hour? Where would you buy electric spuds? crazy-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't forget to give us a wave when you pass by Wayford!

• Like 3

Juli:

You may see a boat patrolling the Broads crewed by people in white coats.

They are looking for this lot!  :naughty:

Juli.................................Juli...........................Juli................... Are you still there?

:grin:      :grin:       :grin:

• Like 1