Finesse 2 @ 3

andyg

hi everyone, I thought I'd post this up after seeing the video and comments of the herbert woods boats this w,end. My stag party will be aboard theses boats this weekend, five of us are regular broads hirers, and are only too aware of the issues such parties can cause. IV not doubt we will be in high spirits, but we will do every think we can not to disturb others enjoyment. If you see us plz come and say hello, we are a very friendly bunch ( I promise ). I had thought of sailing into sail house to give the forum meet up a broad side ( only joking ) have a great w,end afloat. But if you have any issues with us plz contact me via this site and I will deal with it.. cheers andy

• Like 9

Well boats returned safe and sound on Monday morn, we did get one complaint from a lady @ potter about speed and it was sorted straight away, I'm not aware of any other issues and our group was received warmly everywhere...top marks to all. have to say we were shocked when we we're told by the broads beat officer at Rickos that the ferry inn now charges £20 a head entrance fee for stag and hen do against damage, needles to say we didn't go in there...great w,end was had by all and Rickos have just gained another two customers for there broadsman boat..

• Like 6