I'm here.

Regulo

Well, I wasn't going to be joining this forum, but it is obviously in need of a new idiot. The degree of idiocy on here has fallen to a low level, and I'm ready to stand up to the plate (preferably with a mixed grill on it) and put that right. I really joined to post a question on another thread, which I feel is missing some vital information. I have been watching the goings on anonymously since last years influx of newbies (leave it!), and feel I can now contribute a bit of my vast knowledge and experience to your advantage. Stop laughing at the back! So, to those who know me, you'll know what to expect - to those that don't, sorry for what's coming.

• Like 14

Right, we're off! Just to start on Ray's guide to idiocy, I use a hair trimmer, usually with a No 4 length guide. Yesterday I forgot to fit the guard. Result: A shaved strip up one side of my bonce! I'm wearing it as a style statement. You'll all be wanting one soon.

• Like 9

For a clever man it is a pity he could not afford an hair cut.

“Stupid is as stupid does.” – Forrest Gump, is my prefered quote.

:naughty: 

Regards

Alan

Was it not that he could afford it in money

but not in time

Relitavely

• Like 1

Shiver me timbers, I go on the Broads for a holiday, and who sneeks onto the Forum none other than MMs older "brother" Welcome aboard Ray. I like idiots on here, it makes my job as a Mod so much easier! :naughty: Enjoy the banter sir.

cheers Iain.

That's just typical that is! No sooner than you get half your boat varnished than along cruises someone with a Broom and a dodgy haircut looking all windswept & interestin! But its really good to see you again Ray, I think last time we met you were feeding a flock of seagull's.

flock1.jpg

Its a shame when 80's bands have to rely on handouts from the community!

• Like 1