Your favourite Advert?

I am not a great lover of adverts, but if watching the commercial channels on TV, you haven't much choice but to put up with them. Some are meaningless and others are dam right stupid. My favourite has to be 

Freeview's Cat & Budgie Advert.  It is so very well done and always makes me smile.

What is your favourite?

• Like 8

I love that one Geoff, I also love the one with the babies giggling it's sooo cute (can't think for the life of me what its advertising). The one I hate the most is the Hotel adverts where that silly woman is talking to us and shoo's us away when her partner calls out to her, I am not a violent person but I would gladly slap her face lol

Grace

• Like 1

Not a favourite, but the latest Sainsbury's ad made Rene sit up and take note. At the end there are two kids sitting on a pavement. Behind them is April Street - which was Rene's home when she was a child. In fact she later lived in the house outside which the kids are sitting and the house opposite that (both in Perch Street). All in Hackney London E8.

I love that one Geoff, I also love the one with the babies giggling it's sooo cute (can't think for the life of me what its advertising). The one I hate the most is the Hotel adverts where that silly woman is talking to us and shoo's us away when her partner calls out to her, I am not a violent person but I would gladly slap her face lol

Grace

Hmmm talk of violence is not the thing to be seen doing on a family forum Grace! :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:  The Glesca Kiss is far more effective! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

JennyMorgan How times change.

You could jump into your motor (no seat belts or MOT)

Drive to pub.

Drink what ever took you fancy whilst the ash tray filled up with mountains of butt ends.

Be enveloped in clouds of misty smoke ..... is that a cigar I smell? Ahh the smell of Christmas.

At the end of the night stagger back to the motor and set off for home.

The only niggling doubt ..... can I walk along the white line without falling off.