Yea holiday

Sorry to go a little off topic Gareth, we tend to do that here but soon get back on track ;).

On our run down to Beccles on sat afternoon I noticed all 3 of the BA 24hr moorings between WRC and Beccles were all full. There were also 2 or 3 boats on wild moorings when we did the run back to the marina on sun morning.

The South is definitely getting busier.

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Well, you all kept telling everyone how terrible the South is and what's happened is people have had to go see for themselves and discovered it's actually quite beautiful, so it serves you lot damn well right for telling such porkies lol :naughty:

Have a lovely holiday Gareth and like this bunch of porkie tellers have said, we are nosey and like to know everything, that they are telling the truth about, hope the weather is good for you

Grace  

p.s And please will you wave at everyone, otherwise you'll start em all off again :wave

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all in back from the broads missing already can't wait till August when I go again I have loads of photos to upload mite need some one to talk me through it lol and I have found photos from last years as well when I get time tomorrow I will put on here where we stayed and where we went and give a boat review as best I can

• Like 4

Hi Gareth

That went over quick, glad you had a good time.

To attach photos click on the More Reply Options button at the bottom of the box you type your message in

Select Choose file then browse to where the photo is stored

Then click Attach This File.

You have to do this for each file in turn as you can't select multiples at once

Then click post (or Add Reply)

• Like 4