complaints

jillR

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it odd that a few folks had issues on other fora, join here and now a small group seem to have issues here too.

Maybe a pattern is emerging.

What are you trying say,I never had any issues with other fora,I have always been happy with the members here,the ones I have met have been very pleasant to be with,at least I say what I have to say and not try to belittle people by using slanderous comments although not naming people the intent is there,now that is breaching the TOS

We will of course discuss your request to be banned Geoff, but as the outburst was completely out of charachter I doubt, but can not promise that a ban will be the outcome. I will however say now that the pointless continuation of this is considered damaging to the forum and I do ask that you all just let it lie, you will change nothing by it's continuance I promise you that..

I did post a reply to Ians last post, but must have hit the wrong button

I said.....

Fine so you both like it here; time to move on.

Yes, tide and time waits for no man, let lieing dogs lie, move on, I have had my say so this is the end.

Lets hope for a good season ( even though I won't be back til September)

:Stinky or :Sailing