Trivia - feel free to add to this thread

Poppy

The fastest sending off in a football match was awarded to Lee Todd.
0.01 seconds after the referee blew his whistle to start the match, player Lee Todd of Cross Farm Park Celtic shouted, "**** me, that was loud!", and was immediately given a red card.

• Like 2

A bit of USA trivia.  The second president John Adams and the third president Thomas Jefferson both died on the same day, 4th July 1826, exactly 50 years after the Declaration of Independence.  The president (the 6th) at the time was John Quincy Adams, son of John mentioned above.

In the 1970s, Mattel sold a doll called "Growing Up Skipper." Her breasts grew when her arm was turned. This may explain my moobs...its all that reaching for stuff!

13953297234d7c4-original-1.jpg

Don't try this at home..... :naughty: :naughty:

In the 1970s, Mattel sold a doll called "Growing Up Skipper." Her breasts grew when her arm was turned.

This toy is generally considered to be the inspiration behind actual plastic surgery which is now available. An inflatable bladder is included alongside a silica shaping implant, the bladders being inlfated by a small rubber bulb implanted under the armpit.

I used to work with a girl who had such surgery performed. Each time she flapped her arm, approximately one inch was added to her bust.

Sadly, it ll ended in near tragedy at the office Christmas Party. She arrived as a respectable 36C but after two chorus's of the Birdy Dance was reported to be "at least a 48GG"

• Like 3

This toy is generally considered to be the inspiration behind actual plastic surgery which is now available. An inflatable bladder is included alongside a silica shaping implant, the bladders being inlfated by a small rubber bulb implanted under the armpit.

I used to work with a girl who had such surgery performed. Each time she flapped her arm, approximately one inch was added to her bust.

Sadly, it ll ended in near tragedy at the office Christmas Party. She arrived as a respectable 36C but after two chorus's of the Birdy Dance was reported to be "at least a 48GG"

rofl  :clap

cheers Iain.