Princess - The Blog

LondonRascal

So time for another Captain's Blog for your viewing pleasure - but for those of you outside the UK or watching on tablets and the like you might have trouble watching this one due to SME Music blocking one of the tracks in most countries.  If it causes too much problems I might re-edit and change it.

I've been super busy so I have not got a full holiday tale, you're just going to have to watch the video - which condenses several days into one Blog - mainly because it gave me the chance to have some time to boat without worrying too much about the video element of things.

So, hope you all enjoy...

Princess - The Blog

• Like 5

Brilliant Robin. Thanks for publishing... Leave the poor old BMC's alone... New rubber feet (service!), bin the hydraulics, and some sound proofing and she will beat of of those stupid foreign folklift engines! (Clive next time you must have a nice 3 cyclinder engined boat for him?!!). 

Oh and I do like (love!) the idea of the loud siren.. wonder if I can get one that plays the jaws theme.. hmm!!

cheers

• Like 2

I will have to check but It was a 1.8 in there when I was a lad, not to say it was not converted, which would have been the second in 15 years!,

I remember when I was about 20 one of the engineers connected the breather pipe to a skin fitting! he is now the chief engineer at a well respected local boat builder... I  never understood why he never put it into the intake! 

another random tale  :rolleyes:  (things have changed now)  :blush: