Ex hire boats for sale!

Dan

Whatho everyone!

Definately one for us boat fanatics..... Le Boat have improved their boats for sale section:

http://www.leboat.co.uk/flotte/boats_for_sale

Actually it's quite a good site, the 'photo gallery' section is quite good, though some boats are better reprsented in pictures than others, and some are clearly used on a few boats which is a bit less great/less useful

I notice that "Falmouth Harbour" that was is one of them for sale..... interesting how these boats re-surface sometimes ten (or so) years later in another country!

Enjoy!

Dan

Ahh yes.. I wondered if you might spot that!!

It's amazing how many errors brokers & boat sales companies seem to have. Quite a lot of the info is wrong.. they have some fitted by Crown Cruisers which aren't too. I guess they're correct to the best of their knowledge but they really should know their Alpha's from their Aquafibres!! :norty::naughty:

Dan

Hmmm... they weren't!! It's a '70's AF42 that had a '90s makeover/design change! Maybe all the staff has changed since and they forgot?!! :grin:

The Condor's are a similar thing.. built and ran as an Alpha 42 like Royall Ambassador to start with, then late 90s or around then had the central section stuck on to make a permanent sundeck/flybridge on the roof

Dan

What on earth have they done with the canopy on the Bounty 34 Centre Cockpit (Tasman) It's appears to be floating in the air?? It's certainly not on it's tracks as they slope down the side ?? Bizzare!

They seem to like doing that (I've seen Bounty 40's & Alpha 35's the same), not sure why, unless it's easier to slide/less prone to breaking? I guess they dont have the height issues of the Broads, but like you say... why change it?

Dan