Still life re-visited

Guest plesbit

I was almost tempted to include the cat here as it sometimes could pass as still life. I didn't though.

Usual comments on clicking for larger images and resampling causing softness apply....

3426871718_7e06ea85b3.jpg

ISO800, f2.8, 1/250 @ 50mm

3426061631_81d563c620.jpg

ISO100, f8, 1/320 @ 50mm - I await the questions as to what the hell this is.

3426062593_18a4fc4b0d.jpg

ISO200, f3.5, 1/640 @ 50mm

Big elastic band for excercising with.

Spoilsport. tongue2.gif

Indeed it is, and I have them in red, green and blue, lucky old me.

PS - Brian, can you install that raspberry emoticon here.... there is nothing installed here which quite does the job!

• 2 months later...
but you need to do the dusting before taking a shot like that :lol:

Grrr!!! Not sure where all that came from. To the human eye it's nearly invisible but it suddenly shows up after you park a macro lens a cm off the starboard bow!

Thanks for the comment Colin, I guess the ology thing is a reference to the books? That part of the thread goes back a couple of months so I'd almost forgotten about it. Yes it's true, my reading library contains some fascinating stuff (if you're into neuro or performance psychology that is). The next shelf down is Susan's stuff and that's even better. Fact is, of our many book cases that's the only one which natural light falls on directly, and the books are somewhat larger making it easier to pic out an individual book to be sharp whilst the rest are soft.