NBN/NBF Offline ??

thirdmate

Jonzo I did check Whois and spotted the domain renewal had expired Thursday. Glad you got it sorted. 

I realised that if this had never come back how would I get in touch with anyone? Did try the admin account but that bounced as well I guess for the same reason. 

Bloody boring yesterday without the forum!

• Like 1

Do keep up Peter :naughty: The NBF has been having a few problems all week and been up and down and this thread was originally started regarding that. In the meantime the NBN has also had its own problems for a period yesterday and people have started commenting on those problems on the NBF thread rather than start a new one, leading to lots of people talking at cross purposes. For now both seem to be up and running fine again. I would put money on this one staying a bit more stable. Richard appears to be having more than a few technical issues with his provider and currently is not in the best of health. Here's to the NBN staying up and Richard getting better and resolving his technical issues. cheers

• Like 2

I do believe somehere else has been on and off for quite some time, this Forum was off line for some of us yesterday for a good five to six hours, hence the whiskey, wine drinking and chewed nails lol

Grace

Edited by Gracie
  • Like 3

I must have chosen the right five or six hours to be out and either on or by the water, lucky me.

Richard has had health problems for several years now but nevertheless he's kept working. As I haven't heard otherwise I'm assuming that he still has his cooking business at a nearby pub. Hopefully for Richard that is still up and going but it would mean that. especially at this time of the year, he is exceptionally busy and probably not up to major forum problems.  I hope that Richard is okay but the last few weeks of August do tend to be busy, not least in catering.

I do believe somehere else has been on and off for quite some time, this Forum was off line for some of us yesterday for a good five to six hours, hence the whiskey, wine drinking and chewed nails lol

Grace

Hi Grace, 

More than enough time for the odd shoe purchase and of course your other activities.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1