greetings

ian010

Hello everyone,

I might be known to a few of you as cristina (my wife) and I have been on the broads for a number of years. My participation in various forums has waxed and waned but this seems like a good one, so its high time to roll up the sleeves and get stuck in :)

We will also soon be moving to the area as cristina will be studying to become a doctor at the UEA from sept. We are initially renting in horning

See you about 

Ian

• Like 1

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum from me too.  I`m sure i recognise your name (Ian010) from a while ago?. Are  you sure you were`nt a member before?.

He may have been Neil, but I believe we had a clear out of names a while back that had been dormant. Hope that helps clear things up.

cheersIain.

thanks for the warm welcome! 

A bit about ourselves.... hmm let's see, well let's start with our boat, it's a bounty sovereign sunbridge called Florantine (pic attached) and we have had it a little over a year. Prior to that we had a searay 330 sundancer called strictly business which made even short weekend jaunts to the south broads possible. John, you will remember us from the Coldham Hall and ECB meets?

We currently live in lincolnshire, but as i mentioned previously, we are about to move to the area. I can't say that i will miss the 3.5 hour drive!

If you see us around, please give us a wave or stop to say hello

IMG_5498.JPG

• Like 2

Hi Ian,

We have a few members that have not posted much on the forum, but they have viewed the forum on a regular basis.

Before I got involved on the forum I tended to view most of the Broads forums to get news of any stoppages, moorings that were closed, pubs that were open & closed and the tides prior to our allocation dates.

People get different things from forums and there is nothing wrong with that.

Debate is good, but it needs to be in a friendly manner.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

A bit about ourselves.... hmm let's see, well let's start with our boat, it's a bounty sovereign sunbridge called Florantine (pic attached) and we have had it a little over a year. Prior to that we had a searay 330 sundancer called strictly business which made even short weekend jaunts to the south broads possible. John, you will remember us from the Coldham Hall and ECB meets?

We currently live in lincolnshire, but as i mentioned previously, we are about to move to the area. I can't say that i will miss the 3.5 hour drive!

IMG_5498.JPG

Oh I quite like it Ian when I have only 3 + hours to drive, it means I have already done over 4! :naughty:

cheersIain.

• Like 1

IMG_5498.JPG

Ah, yes, i remember you at the Coldham hall. Karen and i sat with you at the dinner table. I have some pics of you and Christina somewhere.