Whats going on 'ere then

Gramps

After being away from my PC for a couple of weeks or so, and having difficulty when trying to log in on my phone to NBN I find that my profile pic as been changed and I have another registered account? Can anyone explain why, and who can remove this second account? I changed my unwanted profile picture at lunch time today and by tea time it was back again.

Ron

I have sent a PM to Iain before receiving these messages, I will add that I have deleted the app tapatalk from my phone because that is the only way I can think that the current avatar was generated from

Ron

Edited by Gramps
gramma

Thanks Ron, I can see all looks good.. your reputation now appears to have jumped a bit, not quite sure how that happened lol :angel:

The post count is hopefully wrong but sadly I can't see a way of fixing that.. I think there's an issue with your phone. I don't think taptalk is quite compatible now so you need to stop using that (Go to http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/ using your phone internet browser - It actually looks better too) . Or log out and log back in again, hopefully that will fix it. 

Sorry once again but good to see you logged in again.

cheers 

I have no idea what has gone on but it seems to me that there are still two accounts in my name as shown by the guest account 33734 1439226334 above now with two posts, If this account is terminated the problem should be solved.I note that my number of posts are now back to normal

Edited by Gramps
for additional info

Tapatalk is not an issue now as previously said I have deleted it . I have also changed my password and logged in on both devices with  this new password and my old email account. The other guest account uses my other primary e-mail address.

Ok Ron, I think it's getting confused if you have too many accounts. The email you logged in last all seems fine. Try not to log in using the one which shows as "Guest" as that's now not linked to any account and I suspect will stop permitting you to post soon as guest accounts aren't permitted to post on here. cheers 

I will do that J O, I never wanted an extra account in the first place, It was thrust upon me either by tapatalk or a combination of tapatalk and the forum upgrade.

My main concern was that this new account was showing my full name and using my primary e-mail address, but now it shows as guest I will ignore it. Thank you for the time you have spent trying to resolve this for me.

Regard

Ron

• Like 1