SUMMER MEET - Oulton Broad Yacht Station, July 23/24, 2016

Hockham Admiral

57 minutes ago, HakunaMatata said:

Hello again

Myself and Tanja will arrive tomorrow morning at about 2 AM. Than have sleep and try to be part of the Summer meet.

We will be accompanied by 2 bottles of Single Malt.

cheers see you tomorrow

A taxi from Norwich to Oulton Broad would cost about £60... a lot less than 2 bedrooms in the local hotel.....

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Norwich/Oulton-Broad-North-Station

Expensive but then you could arrive on Friday onboard HakunaMatata and spend the weekend with us?   :wasted:

• Like 1

If you need a taxi, I'd  recommend Goldstar (01603 700 700).  They are based in Norwich.

I've used them several times from Norwich to Stalham and found them always reasonably priced (Between £21 and £25 for Norwich -Stalham) have always turned up on time or at short notice and their drivers are polite and their cars clean.  Worth calling to see what they charge to Oulton Broad.

4 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Come back next weekend to Oulton Broad, Frank, and meet all the alcoholics...ooops meant Forum Members:angel: Enjoy your time on the Broads.:wave

cheersIain

As if any alcoholics  would go to forum meet Iain  :angel: ..........................  but saying that a drop of alcohol never did me any harm now where did I stow Gracies vine?  :hardhat:

cheers Charlie

• Like 3

On 08/07/2016 at 1:14 PM, HakunaMatata said:

Hello again

Myself and Tanja will arrive tomorrow morning at about 2 AM. Than have sleep and try to be part of the Summer meet.

We will be accompanied by 2 bottles of Single Malt.

cheers see you tomorrow

We all make mistakes, but look forward to meeting you both the weekend after next----

The Wench (Inge)

On 11/07/2016 at 11:46 AM, HakunaMatata said:

Hi Folks,

after some mismatch confusion about continental and UK time I finally found the rest of my family.

Now we made it to Oulton Broad, please give a shout if somebody is around.

We gonna stay overnight at the Oulton Broad Yachtstation.

Frank.... despite the various ramblings above I must point out that the Summer Meet is the weekend of 23/24 July not this last weekend, not next weekend but the 23/24 weekend.

We hope you are all there!      cheersbar

Hi after all now we are complete and will be a part of the summer meet at the next weekend not this weekend. All confused now :-) .

I have seen that the harbour was full at the last weekend is it possible to book a mooring in advance ?

Tanja, Alex, Christine yes like the Car and me accompanied by two Dogs looking forward to meet you all. It doesn't matter if there some alcoholics will be there cheers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

Hi after all now we are complete and will be a part of the summer meet at the next weekend not this weekend. All confused now :-) .

I have seen that the harbour was full at the last weekend is it possible to book a mooring in advance ?

Tanja, Alex, Christine yes like the Car and me accompanied by two Dogs looking forward to meet you all. It doesn't matter if there some alcoholics will be there cheers.

I'm not to sure why you are confused, Frank. The header for this thread is as below. That's when it is.

SUMMER MEET - Oulton Broad Yacht Station, July 23/24, 2016

Of course you may book a mooring in advance but you don't need to if you are coming to the Meet. I do a block booking with them.
I'll put you all down on Hakuna Matata now.

Here's the latest:

Boat Name, Crew name(s), Stern/Side, Leccy Y/N, Days)

Friday Girl, John ,Mary-Jane, Rachel & Graham, Stern, Y, Fri-Mon

Fair Chancellor 1, Eric, Chloe & Skye, Stern, Y, Sat-Sun.

Bound 2 Please, Charlie, Wench, Kim & Alfie, Stern, N,  Fri-Sun

Nyx, John, Stern, N, Fri-Mon.

Broad Ambition, Griff, Finlay, Robin, Grendel, Tim & Alan, Stern, Y, Fri-Sun

Boatyman, Andy, Louise & Milo the dog, Stern, Sat-Sun

Peter's Joy, Paul, Sam & Ben,Stern, Fri-Sun

The Corsican, Geoffrey, Steve & Austin TGD, Stern, 

Hakuna Matata, Frank, Alex & Christine, Stern, Fri-Sun

By Car

John & Lucy

Tiger & April

Ray & Carole

By Foot

Peter

36 minutes ago, Hockham Admiral said:

Oy! You lot! Do you realise that you'll push this topic to over a hundred posts if you keep off topic? I had a super day out at the Farnborough Airshow on Wednesday......

Do I get the 100th post prize?? 

Did you get any pics of Farnborough John?? Was hoping to go but I think we are going to Norfolk instead...