NBN Photo Competition - VOTE HERE!

JawsOrca

• JawsOrca featured, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic

A MASSIVE THANKS! to those who submitted photos!! There are some amazing photos here! So thanks once again!

It's now time to vote and it's down to you guys to cast your vote and chose which photos appear in the calender!!

To Vote:

Simply click Like for the photo(s) you like. (Scroll back to the beginning).

The 12 photos with the most likes will be added to the calender. Details of how to get your own calender will be posted up soon.

Please get voting!!!

(P.s Please don't comment on this thread as it's already long. Please just use to like. Cheers!)

Edited by JawsOrca

Thanks for all the votes.  The view of How Hill House and Mill is one of my favourite Broadland views and I always look forward to a trip up the Ant to revisit .

There were some really good images to choose from and I feel quite honoured to have won.  I'll look forward to seeing the finished article when it arrives.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Thought I would bump this up again. With my added remarks.....

Well I would like to think you could dip into your pockets and purchase one of the few excellent NBN Calenders, remaining. After all, away back in the Summer...remember that time? We were asked to look into providing a 2016 NBN Calender. I would like to have my Christmas Dinner at home, and not in a doss house!:naughty: Do I have to purchase ALL the remaining CALENDERS?:cry

Please help folks it would do the NBN funds no harm if you bought one or two.

xmas6Iain.... The Christmas Pesky Mod!

• Like 3

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • Guest unfeatured this topic