We may all need one of these one day

LadyPatricia

Now if you want some more mobility, and still launch a boat, then take a look at this.

Not sure if it has been posted before, but it is at Oulton Broad.

http://www.tgamobility.co.uk/2012/06/01/avid-lowestoft-disableds-sailor-continues-lifelong-passion-thanks-to-waveney-sailability-and-remarkable-breeze-mobility-scooter

I want one, with a well sharpened bowsprit and razor-wire bob-stay! Sail powered too, wa-hey, no speed limits, leccy powered 'scoots' will have to keep clear! Will need an onboard compressor so I can keep the crew pumped up, just kidding!!

I think perhaps , may be, we ought to warn the Care Homes of the country now!!!!!

Will tell you a funny story.    My old Mum 95 and has Alzheimer's Dementia , bless her, one day decided to go for a walk around the home taking her handbag.   Well unbeknown to the Staff ,  she had a bottle of Vintage Port unopened in the bag (don't ask where it came from)  and as she went for her walk, she swung this bag around knocking several residents , who were complaining about this mad women thumping them with her handbag, and then swung it at the staff.    When they opened her handbag they were shocked to see a bottle of Old Vintage Port inside.     

So dont be surprised if you see a version of the Zimmer we have seen being used in various Care Homes around the country.