• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Hi All, Its Johnnie Walker from Horning, lived here for 6 yrs now, thanks for allowing me join up, 

I am in a local band called Lazy River, that plays fairly regularly in most pubs along the Thurne.

all the best Johnnie

Hi Johnnie, enjoyed  seeing you perform at various musical events in recent years :-) a very warm welome indeed 

• Like 1

Hi Johnnie,

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

Please if you have dates for your sets, let me have them or post them into our information sections, such as what's happening on the Broads or in events.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Hi Jonnie, :welcome: from me. I think I heard you playing in the New inn one day. Are you a country band?

cheers  

• Like 1

Hi Johnnie

A  warm welome from mecheers :party: 

• Like 1

Hi Johnnie, enjoyed  seeing you perform at various musical events in recent years :-) a very warm welome indeed 

Thankyou, so enjoy playing along the river, great bunch

Hi Johnnie,

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

Please if you have dates for your sets, let me have them or post them into our information sections, such as what's happening on the Broads or in events.

Regards

Alan

Thankyou Alan, will do, just need to get used to how this all works...lol Johnnie

Hi Jonnie, :welcome: from me. I think I heard you playing in the New inn one day. Are you a country band?

cheers  

Hi JawsOrca, more of an 4 piece electro/ acoustic band playing, nothing too loud and almost anything from Simon & Garfunkel, and James Taylor, to George Ezra, Neil Diamond ect,  for a good'ole sing song.  Johnnie

• Like 1

Hi Johnnie,

Its a pity you cannot use this logo and free samples !:naughty:  l75807-johnnie-walker-logo-88760.thumb.p

cheersIain.

• Like 1