• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

nollock

Hi all,

Joined today an would like to say hello, on the broads in two weeks for two weeks! Nollock & Nance will look forward to seein ya all,

Cheers

:welcome: to the friendly forum. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. If we have an answer, we'll give it to you.

:welcome: from me as well

have a great time on the Broads when the time comes

hello from me too, we will be sharing the Broads with you for part of your holiday

Hi Nollock and Nance,

Welcome to the NBN Forum:wave

cheersIain.

Hello Nollock and Nance and welcome to NBN :wave. Fingers cross you have good and dry weather for your two weeks hols:bow. Is this your first time on the Broads or have you been boating before? If I don't ask others will. Have a great two weeks cheers.

Regards

Marina  :Stinky  

:wave and :welcome: from me! Have a brill time. cheers 

:welcome:from me as well have a great holiday Ray :wave

Hello Nollock & Nance,

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

Please let us know what boat you are hiring so forum members can give you a wave.

Regards

Alan

Thanks for the many replies,

we will be on the broads from 16th this month on board fair prince friendly yard at faircraft i must say,

this will be my wife's 5th an my 6th time on the broads havin done the thames many times in the past

hope to get many toots & waves from ya all

Nollock

A warm welcome from me and the wench (some call her Inge) we are bound to be about at some point on the southern rivers at that time in Water Witch II

Charlie

Welcome welcome! I think you must be on Fair Prince 1 which we had in October last year and is a lovely boat. This year we have Fair Prince 2 I believe as we're going Tuesday to Saturday returning the boat on the 18th! So we may pass you somewhere on the Bure on the Friday afternoon. :)

look forward to possible meets with some of you, and good to hear swan R that fair prince is a lovely boat

cheers nollock

As predicted we passed you and :waveon the Bure somewhere between Wroxham and Salhouse Broad. Hope you're enjoying the boat and the weather brightens up a bit for you. :)