West System epoxy - or similar

We are getting close to reaching the bottom of our epoxy barrel so to speak which means its time to order some more. Of course the low oil prices have not filtered down to the world of epoxy which means an eye watering £360 again for West System   :cry

There do seem to more and more manufacturers of epoxy these days and so I wondered whether anyone out there had experience of them for comparison or do we just adopt a 'better the devil you know' stance and buy West again? Dont get me wrong, we are very happy with the product - my new decks look fabulous - we just need to be sure we are getting the best value when 'managing' a somewhat overspent budget!

IMG_3166.thumb.JPG.86e27fa50bdfd9c294472

Your humans use west?! Wow they must be rich!!

Give http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.uk/ a call.. we got an unbranded epoxy from them although I can't see it on their website, half the price and works. West is (imho) a bit of a con.

Also try http://dauntlessyachtcentre.co.uk/ on canvey island he supplies an international (interzone I think) epoxy at close to trade price which we use.. Well worth a trip over though (Big hint).. once you use it you will fall in love with it.

cheers