lost dog

YorkshireAdventurer

It always saddens me when I read stories like this. It's not a rare occurrence, nights have drawn in, it's obviously dark, dog rushes off in totally unfamiliar surroundings, can't find its way home, is soon disorientated and lost. Dogs bolt for various reasons, not least when they hear foxes or other river bank residents. I hope that this animal is found and I hope that others will learn from it. 

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/have_you_seen_lulu_desperate_search_for_missing_staffie_who_fell_into_the_broads_1_4275748

Reading the Love The Norfolk Broads Facebook group this lunchtime, there have been two sightings of a dog matching Lulu's description seen running at Fleet Dyke, South Walsham. Various search groups are heading that way ..... fingers crossed for the poor family.

Keep your eyes out for her if you are in the area.

Carol

• Like 6

That is encouraging news from Carol, let's hope the little tyke has been on a bit of an adventure and is none the worse for it, I will also be keeping everything crossed and hope that she is reunited with her family soon, the best of luck to everyone involved in the search

Grace

• Like 3

I've been following the worrying saga of Lulu here and on other mediums. I'm starting to fear the worst.

What is totally frustrating is that I just can't get down at present to help. Obviously I could use 'B.A' and put volunteers onboard, our Macie Dog being a gun dog is very good at sniffing out animals and is well versed at it, she is also boat savvy and a good swimmer to boot, but I have commitments that are tying me up.

I do hope for a happy outcome but am starting to fear the worst

Griff

• Like 6

I think the Fleet Dyke lead was a well intended but false trail? Hemsby Inshore FB looked into the drone pictured hotspots and found shadows.  

we looked at a couple of spots, but the marsh has a lot of water spots & shadows that just appear black in photos. Was a good lead but no cigar