Where was this taken?

Pete

Does look like Shoals Dyke but on reflection entrance too wide.

Going further North perhaps nearer Wayford Bridge - there is a dyke on the lefthand side some 800 m short of the little boatyard but again its a bit wide. But then Ncsl was wrong as well...!

Doesn't look like any of the dykes off the bottom of Barton - its too light for the Neatishead corner methinks nor does it look like one of those off the north side of the Broad down that arm.

Its big enough to get a workboat up there - been up most still not comimg to me. Irritating me now!!!!

If you can't get it Paul I have no chance, being a landlubber!! :cry

The only place I could get to, with similar views, would be in amongst the Nature Trail at How Hill, to Cromes Broad.

Clive.

Still a bit puzzled - i can see a bit of piling in the bottom left hand corner. Looks too wet to be the Barton boardwalk but it was wet at times this winter. Barton boardwalk although not totally convinced?

CORRECT! It was taken two easters ago. It's an old access channel used by the reedcutters.