Spot Maurice Mynah at Oulton Broad.

JennyMorgan

Interesting sir, I am on a few forums, certainly the comedy one, and I was on a film one years ago, As for engines, I am on a forum for those who run diesel engines on either Veg oil or Biodiesel (which I make) and I used to be on two fishing forums. I am on a Jaguar owners forum on my sisters behalf and a Landrover owners forum for myself. Finally I'm on an IT support forum (as a customer not an advisor).

It would seem we have many interests in common, and now I'm wondering what names you use on these other forums. I can think of two possibilities for the vegoil forum but am clueless on the others. (My normal state)

As Timbo knows, I am writing a book, which is why I'm in the comedy forum, but am suffering a writers block to end all blocks. still, slowly does it!

4 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

Interesting sir, I am on a few forums, certainly the comedy one, and I was on a film one years ago, As for engines, I am on a forum for those who run diesel engines on either Veg oil or Biodiesel (which I make) and I used to be on two fishing forums. I am on a Jaguar owners forum on my sisters behalf and a Landrover owners forum for myself. Finally I'm on an IT support forum (as a customer not an advisor).

It would seem we have many interests in common, and now I'm wondering what names you use on these other forums. I can think of two possibilities for the vegoil forum but am clueless on the others. (My normal state)

As Timbo knows, I am writing a book, which is why I'm in the comedy forum, but am suffering a writers block to end all blocks. still, slowly does it!

There are quite a few sites I lurk but don't take part I because I'm no expert in that field but have observed the answers I want. For instance I run my Landrover 110 on Vegoil. But mostly I'm on RMweb, Landyzone, Xmarksthescot and the various Broads forums. Most of The other sites are casual look throughs but your name stands out!!!

I've come across several people who share my interests online, one that stands out is a guy who is a sailmaker and posts on some boat forums, I was most surprised to find him and his wife on the kilt forum. and after other discussions I discovered he has a model railway and interested in Landrovers  only the internet could bring us together in our interests because he lives in America!

• Like 1