Dog Friendly Pubs

jonger

Booked for July 2016 not been to the broads since the 90s We are bringing our dog he wont exactly fit in you pocket he is a Douge de Bordeaux probably weighing 10 stone he is very well behaved and loves other dogs and people gentle giant are there may pubs etc that will welcome him as we don't want to leave him in the boat not that it would be a problem he's one of the family. :dog: 

Most pubs on the northern waters are pretty dog friendly, I don't go south often enough to know for down there.

Especially I would recommend the White Horse Neatishead, Sutton Staithe Hotel and the Maltsters Ranworth. The Lion on Thurne Dyke is another. There are many more but those are my favourites.

Oh and of course my regular haunt, the Pleasure boat Hickling if you can get under that bridge.

The Bridge Inn at Acle as well as the appropriately named Dog Inn at Ludham Bridge are also doggy friendly. To be honest I think most pubs on the Broads are. Down South, the Ferry at Surlingham and The Locks. Some of the more gastro type might be worth double checking before you visit eg Coldham Hall and Waters Edge, not sure if they allow dogs.