The Norfolk & Suffolk Boating Association

JennyMorgan

The Autumn Newsletter of the Norfolk & Suffolk Boating Association is now available to download from their web site.

It makes an interesting read, covering such subjects as tolls, dredging, moorings and Hoveton Great Broad, among others. The work of the NSBA is relevant to all boaters, whether private boat owners or hirers. We are all affected by the decisions of the Broads Authority, so the more members the NSBA has, the louder will be its voice. You don't even have to own a boat to join.

The membership year runs from January 1st, and it only costs £10 per annum (details on their web site)

Greenbook.org.uk, the online Information Exchange of the Norfolk and Suffolk Boating Association (NSBA), containing information for all Broads users, Power or Sail.
THEGREENBOOK.ORG.UK

Interesting comments about collecting boxes at 24 hr moorings.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I joined long before I owned a boat and it is the best value for money subscription (it was only £5 until recently!) I've ever come across. If you're not a member please think about joining.

• 4 years later...
On 12/11/2015 at 23:17, Guest said:

I joined long before I owned a boat and it is the best value for money subscription (it was only £5 until recently!) I've ever come across. If you're not a member please think about joining.

I'd love to join, but how ? Seems to be a Closely Guarded Secret !