Could the forum make use of....

Timbo

Halfway through moving Uncle Albert into his new accommodation and I wondered could the forum use a brand new...still in it's box.... 20ft flag pole? There is also a garden hammock, used only once that is going begging. Let me know if the forum wants them or they are going to the tip.

9 minutes ago, Timbo said:

Halfway through moving Uncle Albert into his new accommodation and I wondered could the forum use a brand new...still in it's box.... 20ft flag pole? There is also a garden hammock, used only once that is going begging. Let me know if the forum wants them or they are going to the tip.

A new Flag staff for RT, and tie the hammock up in the rear well for when your fishing. Simples.

Doug.

Indeed it is a 20ft flag pole set. Totally unopened since purchase. Still has shipping notes attached to the box undisturbed. According to the box it is from Coopers of Stortford and is a Flag and Pole set total height 20ft and contains both a Union and St Georges flag. The pole is of aluminium construction and originally cost £50.

My other half tipped a vintage projector screen this afternoon before I could stop her, but I have managed to rescue the actual projector itself if any photographers have a need of it. There's also a working Box Brownie camera complete with case. The photography equipment belonged to my great aunt who was nanny to the Rothschild Family and also to the Ross family of frozen food fame. The are thousands of slides my great aunt took when she accompanied the families.

Uncle Albert is a hoarder...you would not believe the amount of tat we've skipped today!

Edited to add...Scout Leaders get ready as Uncle Albert has a vast collection of scouting memorabilia including uniform items, belts, hats, badges, standards etc, all of which we have no room for.

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG