Camera's

Laurabassam86

1 hour ago, LondonRascal said:

I'll stick to being in front of a camera rather than rigging them up...

Now..have a look at this link, it is HMS Warrior in Portsmouth.  http://www.hmswarrior.org/webcam

Clear it is a PTZ (pan zoom tilt) camera which has a set patrol that then stays on an image for 10 seconds.  I think this is rather handy as you don;t get someone trying  to control it stuck on something of complete disinterest 0- but would you look at the quality and frame rate!

Have this sort of thing at Ludham Bridge - 10 seconds on the bridge height, 10 seconds on the bridge you get the idea..

Yea defoi a great idea and also when the 3rivers is on would be great to see too

46 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Well Charlie when you read on here it sure does vary! :naughty: I am sure Laura will send one of the staff out on the river with a Plumb Bob to get a more accurate assessment! :wave

cheersIain

Haha yea I will send George out :party:

The gauge is definitely out by like 3 inches lol as we know every inch counts cheers

• Like 1