Hoseasons 2016

DAVIDH

Andy when I empty my lockup I will let you know what's in the box, If I look into the Sam it will be something else in the way lol, Want to get more into home automation control, using DMX control at the moment to switch things which is used mainly in disco light control.

Anyway back to the Hoseasons well if you have a 1981/2 copy that anybody could scan in and send over please.

I've asked before but the boat I was on is under a differnent class I found out last month. So looking for Yorkshire Canal Cruisers 2 pages.

I'm on Telford which is under Brindley class. also there is a boat called Boulton which was a wide beam.

22 hours ago, Jonzo said:

This might help a little https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM_Coup%C3%A9

I recognise the name and kind of remember the advertising, but have never seen one...

It was pretty low-tech for 1989 though, being based on a Z80 chip similar to the Spectrum etc (but with a higher clockspeed).. Compare that to what was inside an Amiga and it's not surprising they didn't sell well.

The Sam Coupe was a product of Miles Gordon Technology in Wales. Previously known for ZX peripherals, MGT developed the machine as a natural upgrade path for ZX Spectrum owners. It had a good number of very well respected games producers working on it and was to be sold as a gaming platform primarily. It was the first home computer to offer a gaming chair. This was not some polystyrene bit of crap with speakers. It was a fully motorised power chair, the kind that were proliferating  the games arcades at the time. Somewhere in my vast collection of photographs, I will have shots of Jez San demonstrating one (anyone around at this time will remember Jez San and Argonaut Software; Jez is now mega rich and the man behind PKR.).