Tempted to buy this Christmas tree

SwanR

... because it looks a little bit like a boat. And if I can't be on the Broads for Christmas then any reminder will do. (Picture is courtesy of Argos!)

Maybe once I've watched the Queen's speech I'll put my holiday videos on! 

Thought about ordering my turkey today. And the Christmas shopping is coming on a treat. 

xmas6

Tree.jpg

• Like 1

Ahhh, but not a proper Boat, it looks like one of those sailie things lol. For various reasons I have had to do a lot of my Christmas shopping on line, I have so missed trudging round the shops, the crowds and the cold (I don't think so). I was talking to a local shop owner recently and she said that people are shopping on line more and more nowadays, it's sad really, if we don't use them we will lose them.

If I was able this year I would not shop online, my boys are not happy however, I have insisted they go to the shops with their pocket money to buy their little gifts as they do every year on Christmas Eve, once they're out and about they love it really, it's little family traditions that make Christmas in my opinion, I wont' let computers spoil that xmas2

Grace

p.s Best stop all this Cristmas talk, Jean. We will get a warning from our Pesky Mod Iain he'll be shouting "ITS NOT DECEMBER YET, DON't MENTION THE C WORD", Bah Humbug and Scrooge spring to mind lol :naughty:

Grace

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Ahhh, but not a proper Boat, it looks like one of those sailie things lol. For various reasons I have had to do a lot of my Christmas shopping on line, I have so missed trudging round the shops, the crowds and the cold (I don't think so). I was talking to a local shop owner recently and she said that people are shopping on line more and more nowadays, it's sad really, if we don't use them we will lose them.

If I was able this year I would not shop online, my boys are not happy however, I have insisted they go to the shops with their pocket money to buy their little gifts as they do every year on Christmas Eve, once they're out and about they love it really, it's little family traditions that make Christmas in my opinion, I wont' let computers spoil that xmas2

Grace

p.s Best stop all this Cristmas talk, Jean. We will get a warning rom our Pesky Mod Iain he'll be shouting "ITS NOT DECEMBER YET, DON't MENTION THE C WORD", Bah Humbug and Scrooge spring to mind lol :naughty:

Grace

Grrrrrr!!!!! Humbugs boilings, aye even Turkish Delight, but till we pass St Andrews Day, 30th November, it aint the C word NOR DECEMBER!:norty:

There after you can go doalliy, and type ALL the Christmas stuff you like Gracie, dear lady:kiss Christmas for those who like counting down, will know there are still thirty two days shopping left! :party:

cheersIain.

• Like 1

Lol, I love it and the likeness is uncanny, it seems everyone, that Dickens has a new Scrooge...........our very own :pesky: :danceI can see it now, picture this..........It's a dark cold  night on Christmas Eve and  our very own Scooge gets a visit from ghosts of Christmas past, but our brave Scottish Scrooge is not afraid, until that is, he sees the Grim Reaper, it is not a Scythe he carries but something much more deadly, it sends our brave Scrooge almost insane, he vowed there and then never to tell Gracie, Monica and Jean off for mentioning Christmas ever again. WHAT, I hear you cry, could it possibly be that would make our Scrooge be so nice to the girls of this fine Forum...........A BIG RED FIRE EXTINGUISHER :naughty: 

Grace

Love you to bits, Iain :kiss :hiding: Hope that keeps me out of trouble lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Lol, I love it and the likeness is uncanny, it seems everyone, that Dickens has a new Scrooge...........our very own :pesky: :danceI can see it now, picture this..........It's a dark cold  night on Christmas Eve and  our very own Scooge gets a visit from ghosts of Christmas past, but our brave Scottish Scrooge is not afraid, until that is, he sees the Grim Reaper, it is not a Scythe he carries but something much more ace

Love you to bits, Iain :kiss :hiding: Hope that keeps me out of trouble lol

Nice one Gracie :clap:clap:claprofl

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Oh dear, you do all make me laugh. Next thing we know there will be an update to the site TOCs including banning the C word and all associated topics outside of December! 

Well to be correct there are only two days of the year it should get a mention and that is 24th & 25th December....................

goes looking to hide under sofa or summut

• Like 1