Just seen this

Bound2Please

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

And there was me thinking that an Essex donkey's more usual ankle warmers looked suspiciously like Primart or Matalan knickers! 

Awe JM, I always had a gent like you down for Moss Bros or Saville Row! For ALL forms of your dress attire!

cheersIain

Sorry peeps, I know I'm not a Mod but perhaps we should be careful not to offend anyone, I know our Jean is an Essex girl, don't forget we are in open Forum...........having said that........Did you hear about the Essex girl that had a pet Zebra, she named him Spot :naughty:

Anyone reading this from Essex, please do not take offence, the Forumites responsible really mean no harm, just an attempt at a sense of humour and failing miserably lol :naughty: and you will be hard pressed to find a nicer bunch of people :love

Grace

• Like 6

Hey Ho and all that -  I suppose someone has to stick their head above the parapet and say - oi you lot I am an Essex girl, born in Theydon Bois Essex.     I can be at times as thick or as bright as the next person but take offence - no.   Really gave me a good laugh.

Life is too short to be miserable.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Hylander said:

Hey Ho and all that -  I suppose someone has to stick their head above the parapet and say - oi you lot I am an Essex girl, born in Theydon Bois Essex.     I can be at times as thick or as bright as the next person but take offence - no.   Really gave me a good laugh.

Life is too short to be miserable.

Well said Monica:clap That's put that Sussex wench in her place! :naughty:

cheersIain.

• Like 5

Gracie.. I think people from essex are well used to these jokes. But of course you are right.. this is just typical NBN bad humor and no offence intended.. if anyone is offended (to this or anything) please click the report button and we can action accordingly.

I notice there are no negative views of us Kentish folk so it really must be the best county in the UK.. :angel:

(P.s ..Gracie for mod..)

• Like 5

Well, you try and be nice and that's what you get :rolleyes: I'll have you know, I am a Wench from Sussex and proud, but slightly dim (slightly I said) as I was under the impression that with a user name like Hylander, our Monica was one of you lot from Scotland, I stand corrected and good on you, M :kiss Maybe we should form a Forum of our own, Essex and Sussex Girls Unite, or some such, we could talk spray tans, shoes and everything lol

Grace

p.s Just seen your post Jaws, I am now looking for jokes about people from Kent (here we go again lol) 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Gracie.. I think people from essex are well used to these jokes. But of course you are right.. this is just typical NBN bad humor and no offence intended.. if anyone is offended (to this or anything) please click the report button and we can action accordingly.

I notice there are no negative views of us Kentish folk so it really must be the best county in the UK.. :angel:

(P.s ..Gracie for mod..)

Alan!!! Team meetings would be nothing but discussions on what are the next pair of shoes Gracie is going to buy ! Oh dear oh dear. :shocked

cheersIain.

• Like 3

no negative views of us Kentish folk

Oh I am sure we can think of a few , having lived in Kent for over 40 years prior to moving up to sanity in Suffolk I will try and think of a few.

Now to make matters worse ,  I forgot to throw into the mix that I am also of Irish decent.     Really I stand no chance.

M

• Like 4