Lecky jobs at Christmas....

BroadScot

Ok, ok, enough already......I will never call you Scrooge or say Iain and Bah Humbug in the same sentence ever again.

If I hear the word CHRISTMAS one more I am going to scream lol. Seriously thank you Iain for all the little videos you have posted, very lovely and can't say I wasn't warned, lesson well and truly learned lol: Soon be Easter :naughty:

Have a lovely and safe December everyone xmas2

Grace 

p.s Tell me, can we report a Pesky Mod? :naughty:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

p.s Tell me, can we report a Pesky Mod? :naughty:

Gracie. Please confirm you would like to report "BroadScot"? What's the reason? I need to put some comments in...

Once received I'll issue some warning points.. (Although he can delete them himself I think!!)..

• Like 2

Right, where do I start............

1. The continue use of the word CHRISTMAS

2. The misuse of Fire Extinguishers

3. So dillusional he thinks his Mobility Scooter (Scoot) can talk

4. Talks funny language that people canae possibly understand (that word is meant to be can't, see, it's even rubbing off on me)

5. Other people buy Boats new prop thingys and all sorts, but Broadscot buys boats chocolate (need I say more)

Is that enough to be getting on with Jaws, if not, I'm sure I can think of lots more :naughty:

Grace

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, riyadhcrew said:

Well, I'm behind Iain all the way!!   WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, BEHIND IAIN. :angel:

Grace... Is that enough excuse for some warning points.. Erics a fellow scot and all two guns

We wish them a happy andy something day and they go nuts!

;) :bow:bow :hiding:

• Like 5

You cannot turn my Jaws into a newt, you fiend :naughty: (how's that Jaws?) Seriously Iain, I would play Ludo and Origami (whatever that is lol) with you any day of the week. You are a brilliant Pesky Mod and a lovely friend, Jaws thinks exactly the same as me. Phew, I reckon that'll get us out of trouble Jaws

Grace

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BroadScot said:

The jobs us Electricians have to do at Christmas!!! tff44724521.gif.ec96aa7e2675b7b87ba54675

I've just bought a triple light switch and pattress today and have a large quantity of cable and lots of lights to fit. I hope they work a bit better than Rudolphs