Quiet and Peaceful 5

NorfolkNog

25 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

We was the river on Saturday up north. I was amazed how quiet and peaceful it was though. A different planet! how long are you out for howard? we maybe out saturday (fingers crossed). cheers  

You're right Alan It's brill :-) 

Humpty Dumpty open day on Saturday cheersbar  cheersbar :naughty:

• Like 2

I see Woodfordes are open saturday too and I'd love to go round the brewery tour there.. So it maybe a juggle between a tour there or a little trip out on the boat.. lets see what the weathers doing!!! :wasted: Enjoy your trip Howard! Looking forward to the tale and pictures!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Let me guess Howard, a visitation to Swancraft is on the agenda whilst on the Yare?

Cracking pics as usual.:clap

xmas6Iain.

Moored at Swancrafts yard now Iain. Many thanks to Paul. Work digging out the new moorings and basin coming on nicely. Will be great moorings (plug plug) will try to post somevpics later, Internet bit patchy :-)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NorfolkNog said:

Moored at Swancrafts yard now Iain. Many thanks to Paul. Work digging out the new moorings and basin coming on nicely. Will be great moorings (plug plug) will try to post somevpics later, Internet bit patchy :-)

Take a train into Norwich, Howard. FREE Wifi at Wetherspoons by the Riverside at the Queen of the Icenii lol:

xmas6Iain.

• Like 1