Quiet and Peaceful 5

NorfolkNog

6 minutes ago, Gracie said:

A veteran like yourself doesn't need luck, enjoy :wave

To be honest I have never known what all the fuss is about when crossing Breydon, as long as people take care, wear life jackets etc, it's a doddle :gracie:lol

Grace

Thats exactly the point Grace, fully agree. And it's no worse in winter. It can get just as windy in the summer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imtamping2 said:

As the Nogs last post was 40 minutes ago I would think by now the only person looking down on the Nog would be a Landlord / Lady.....cheersbar

Had to press on through GY - quick Ghost Ship with esteemed forumites in Stokesby Ferry cheersbar :grin:  before nicely mooring at the Bridge Inn before or got dark! :eek:  cheersbar

Mrs Nog happy as a sandboy on the 2p pushers. Life doesn't get better than this :-)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Hylander said:

I have just poured myself a cold glass of white wine.     You enjoy yourselves you Nogs.     So pleased everything has worked out just fine.   When do you hand her back - and I dont mean the wife!!:hardhat:

Monica, cheersbar cheersbar :kiss

And enjoy the wine!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

What looks like one of Clives boots out and about this morning. Suspect it will be work though, doubt if it's on hire. Itsxso rare to see another boot on the move :grin:

DSC_0303.JPG

Possibly Crystal Horizon heading back to Acle after its anti fouling? Howard. All the Acle boats I think are winter serviced at Stalham.

xmas6Iain

• Like 1