Quiet and Peaceful 5

NorfolkNog

Can I second what Iain has to say.   A very big thank you from us three myself hubby and my sister who lives Kent.  It has been as good as going on holiday ourselves.  Such lovely photos.    Do take care and have a very Happy Christmas and an even better New Year.

• Like 3

Hi Howard,

Thank you for sharing your holiday with us all. The pictures of you adventures have been stunning, I would say you have been so lucky with the weather but not quite as lucky as all the wildlife you have encountered with their extra food.

Time for a rest before the onset of Christmas, maybe a time for reflecting on your next boat hire for 2016

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 

Regards

Alan

• Like 4

We don't use the boat out of "season" unfortunately mostly due to not wanting to repeat going" the proverbial "over apex on icy pontoons. Very painful! so have really loved the pictures of the Northern Broads. Made me feel very nostalgic Can't wait for the Spring. We only get over there from the South about once a year. The trip over has to be planned very carefully as we are a bit on the high side and Radar arch, Canopy etc., has to come down for passage through Yarmouth and I refuse to do Breydon Water out in the open in the pouring rain! Glad you enjoyed the holiday, Thanks to the excellent photos, we were all able to enjoy it with you. Many thanks!

regards

Carole

• Like 1

Hi Howard & Linda

Thanks for taking us all along on your holiday, I've thoroughly enjoyed it. The photos are great, you really did well with the weather.

your pub and beer reviews are great..... Could be a new career therecheersbar

I can certainly echo your comments regarding Bridgecraft. We have used them and can highly recommend them...... Nothing is a problem to them.

So here's wishing you a Happy Cristmas  xmas6 And a great New Year.

I'm already looking forward to next years adventures 

• Like 4

Mr and Mrs Nog, can only echo what our friends above have said but going to say anyway......Thank you both for allowing us all to share your adventure, thoroughly enjoyed every word and photo, can't wait for Quiet and Peaceful 6.

If you feel too depressed when you get home you can always have a beer or three, might numb the pain a little lol cheersbar

Grace :kiss

• Like 5