Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To date we have ....

Brian and family (By car)

Mark and family

Brucec

Bill and Julz (By car)

Col and Lou, Connor and Jay (HappyJaxII)

Dave and Christine(Aquaholic)

Jimbo,Jonzo & Lu + James Lons

Simon (Plesbit)

Jim and Partner

Jonzo

Martin(Goodall_M1)

Julz :wave:party1:

Julz: Is that two different Jonzo's or one theat wan't double portions?

Martin

As far as I know its the same one Martin :naughty:

For the saturday night we just need to count bums on seats to let the Kings arms Know how many seats and tables we need reserving down in the bottom corner of the bar, we dont need to count up for food for the Saturday as its being left to members to decide if they would like a barmeal and order/pay for the food in the normal way cheers

However we do need to know how many would like to join us for the Sunday BBq, as we will be providing food for this one and need a fairly accurate head count of attendees to do so, without risking shortages or waste food :)

Julz :wave

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Julz

very sorry but we won't be able to attend after all, Steve can't get the weekend off :cry

hope you all have a terrific time

Jax and Steve

Aww that's a shame. I was looking forward to an evening of Steve's witty repartie, and the p*** taking out of my choice of motorbike :lol:

Not tommorrow folks, but the Saturday after, and the Sunday! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok heres how it should Go,

The Birthday Bash Kicks off at the Kings Arms from 7.30pm, :dance

The Prize draw will take place straight after the cutting of The NBN Birthday cake at 9pm, so you can all enjoy a nibble whilst listening to the Draw, which will be involving the younger members present at the Bash dibbing into the Hat for the Winning Numbers :grin::clapcheers

Meals and snacks will be of the usual fare Menu offered by the pub, and ordered and paid for in the normal way :party2:

Sundays BBq will start at 12.30pm, the food is free to members, but we will be passing around a collection box in aid of site funds and the RNLI. :)

We will be offering the folowing menu :teddy:

Burgers, with or without cheese,

Jumbo Hot Dogs with onions(Propper good quality Hot Dog Sausages)

Pork sausage Baps

Bacon Rolls

Corn on the cob, with butter

Chicken

I have got a selection of relishes on offer, but please bring your own favourite one incase i have not got it :lol:

Likewise if you want to provide your own favourite kind of salad for yourself, please do so ice slice

Finally Dont forget to bring something to sit on, other than your Bottom! :lol::lol::lol:

and of course your tipple to wash it all down cheersbarcheersice slice

:band

Cya all soon,

Julz :wave:party1:

Hi Julz

we have just found out the date for my uncles wedding and its on the 19th sep same day as the meet but were going to burn down early Sunday to catch the Sunday if thats ok with you.

SAVE ME SOME CAKE!!!!! :(:(

thats if the boats done :lol:

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

Thanks Mark, I have started packing the gear into the car and the boot is full already! :lol::lol::lol:

We have been doing a bit of Burger and Sausage sampling and have now ordered some nice fresh good quality ones to be be collected the day before the bash, along with the rest of the rolls and baps, on our way up from the South :party:

Its all coming together well now :party1::party1:

What we really need guys is a table similar size to a wallpaper pasteing table, only a bit stronger than the Basic flimsy ones, so we can use it rather like a counter :)

I can bring a big waterproof tablecloth if we can get one of these tables, although the more we can get the better really,

it will give us more space for putting things on in the cooking area thanks cheers