The 2009 NBN's 2nd Birthday Bash - Sat. 19th September

Julz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jim, 6 boats requiring a mooring at this morning's count up, including Curlew, who we are still awaiting confirmation that her work will be finished in time to attend :)

Plenty of peeps now arriving to the Staithe by car, I think i will have to reserve a catering staff place near to the gazebo for the BBq food delivery lol :lol::naughty::party:

Julz :wave

Hi all

Just to let those arriving by boat know, I have spoken to Darren at DRL Marine this evening, and he is happy for all members boats to moor on his quayheading. Most of his fleet is out, so there will be enough space for us all. For a small fee I am sure the shore power could be negotiated if required.

See you tomorrow!

Hi all

Just to let those arriving by boat know, I have spoken to Darren at DRL Marine this evening, and he is happy for all members boats to moor on his quayheading. Most of his fleet is out, so there will be enough space for us all. For a small fee I am sure the shore power could be negotiated if required.

See you tomorrow!

Hi Mark

Reserve us a hook up if you can. Of course if it is ok with Darren. :grin:

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow.

cheersbar

Brian, I forgot to mention that you may be better setting up the NBN BBQ camp behind the private moorings area on the staithe, where there is less overhang and debris falling from the trees right now, as they start to shed leaves and seeds for the winter :):naughty:

Im still clearing silver birch seeds out of the caravan from last time we were down, they get into every nook and cranny possible, and are probably not so tasty as Burger Relish! :lol::lol::lol:

Well im now just having a sit down and a cuppa after doing a tour of the shops to buy the goodies for the bash this morning cheers:grin:

I have got everything we wanted, did battle once more with the Asda Jobsworth on the door over having a couple of boxes for the bread rolls, I won! :lol: and the burgers are sitting nicely in the appartment's fridge, along with the chicken, sausages, and other goodies thanks to the very nice receptionist who let us in at 1.30pm, when we should not have had the keys until 4ish :clap:)

We have got aprons for the cooks Brian, dont think i need a High-vis vest Ta! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you got hard hats to go with them incase anyone gets hit on the head by an acorn down there! :naughty::lol::lol:

Cya tonight,

I may be there for a short while tonight as I have to take Daphne to Norwich.

If I do come then I will bring a couple of 3" dia TIDE CLOCKS if any one is interested.

They will need something like a piece of wood with a 3" hole cut into it to mount it.

They run off a AA battery and show both High and Low tides each 12hours 25 mins.

Opps! Forgot the picture

post-170-1367135829_thumb.jpg