Advice required

Essexgirl

Yes thanks Stuart. I think we have more recently purchased (!) backing pads, or at least one, in the dark recesses of the shed, so I will go archaeological on that then look to buy what is needed extra. Thanks for the anti-damage advice. :)

If I can find the sheepskin polishing mitt I used to use for our tiles, so much the better for final buffing.

10 hours ago, Polly said:

Now I need to find the polishing attachment for the drill that I bought 40 years ago!

I have heard of  a husband called many things, but, NEVER a polishing attachment!! :naughty: How could you Polly!:norty::hardhat:

cheersIain

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Go talk with Phil at Simpsons, we are planing to have the same flooring at some point in the next year or so and Phil is going to do it. John at the yard is also a great painter too.

My advice is also to carefully review the cheaper than everyone quotes you may get from some also. Not always the bargain it seems...Check with folks who have had work done before parting with your hard earned cash. This forum has members who have had work done at almost every yard i can think of so a good place for advice .