(VIP's)

Guest Jonny

Thursday 7th

Well i awoke to sunshine beaming through the saloon curtains i looked at the time on my mobile which was stuffed under my pillow it was showing 06:30 we had to be up early as the VIP’s needed there clothes washing so me & Dave(dad) had no choice in the matter & told them to leave there washing in bags in the saloon the night before so we could go straight over to the laundrette we had a gentle walk over we was surprised to door was open so went in started to put the washing in i think we had four loads of washing to get done which was a long time to wait.

I though to my self this is going to take some time as it was 07:25 Dave(dad) went to see if there was a shop open while i waited with the washing i was just watching the machines going round & round & round. Looked at the clock on the wall 07:45 turned around & he was just crossing the road he came back with four cans of Pepsi & two news papers.

It was 08:30 by this time the two ladies who owned the laundrette had come in & got started on there service washes not long after the laundrette started filling up thank god all ours had finished & were drying by the time everything was washed & dry it was 10:00 & we counted up for four massive loads of washing washed & dry it came to just under £15 so we packed up & walked over to jewel by this time engines were starting up & boats leaving

Once we were aboard & got in to the saloon everybody was up while they sorted out there washing we got breakfast on brews all round apart from me i had a large glass of coke with plenty of ice. While Dave(dad) was making the bacon muffins i made the brews which dint take long i picked up my cigs of the dash & went for a cig out the stern well.

I then went back in to the saloon to finish off my breakfast which by this time all the VIP’s had got dressed & sorted out all there washing as it was approaching 11:30 as they was planning to do they decided to go & have a trip on the bure valley railway but i decided i will be staying on the boat.

Once everybody was ready they set off as it was approaching 11:30 as i waved then off i went back up into the saloon turned on the cd player i put on a tune that i like to hear when I’m cleaning up. I decided to clean the boat from bow to stern including windows everything & for a 46ftr took 40mins which wasn’t that bad. It was going on 13:00 so i decided to make a fruit salad for my dinner which was refreshing went in to the galley washed the few pots which were there poured a glass of coke with plenty of ice.

I know this maybe a little cheesy to some of you but it was the 90s but its better than some stuff today I have 2 unlimited album & its realy good for the time

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued

Went back in to the saloon sparked up a cig sat down in the helm seat when i noticed a tour boat which Faircraft loynes operate called Discoverer which looked like a Bermuda which i qwite liked. Looking back at my mobile it was approaching 14:00 & i though where have they gone have they got on the wrong train or something. While i was watching the boats coming& going it started to cloud over so as i was still listening to kiss fm i decided to d the best job until last which was my engine checks anybody an do them but for some reason i only want to be the one that does them.

As i type this my batteries are dyeing in my keyboard :lol::lol::lol:

I sit back up in the helm chair spark a cig up while looking at the sky i notice its gone even blacker & the approaching black cloud doesn’t bowed well so i look at my mobile its nearly 15:30 & still no sign of them. So i decided to turn the engine over to keep the batteries topped up made shure she was our of gear few revs eight seconded of hear stuck my hear out the window turned the stunning 2.2 Nanni over man the sound from the engine makes your body tingle.

Two mins later i hear clunk bangs & i wounder if a car has bumped the stern as i turn around its the VIP’s back from there trip as i walk down in to the galley i get from them stick the kettle on were parched which i gladly do. Emms said here grab these we’ve had ours it was a tub or choc chip ice cream from the place on the other side of wroxham bridge which we normally go to she knows i love choc chip ice cream.

While everybody was in the saloon i got Daffyd to push the canopy while i winched it down which took around 30s it was a little breezy but we dint care I said you rite Dave(dad) yes was his reply so he untied the stern ropes I got the mud weight boats all around us but got out with out bumping anybody we were looking at horning for tonight’s stop or at st bennets.

We took a nice slow cruise out of wroxham at tick over which was 1100RPM on our way out i was eating my ice cream which was severely melting but i still ate. As we approached wroxham broad i pushed Jewel up to 1600RPM from wroxham to Salhouse we dint get one boat on the move other than our selves. But it did start raining well it was spitting at first so while jack was sitting down jack winched up the canopy but then it started lashing it down it was the same all the way to Horning.

As we started to enter Horning everything started to steam up & i could smell food & i though to my self this isn’t the time to start cooking so i decided to turn on the diesel fired heating when we tried this while being moored at oulton broad it dint work we just got cold air for ten minuets so decided to give up. But as we were on the move this time it might make a difference we had cold air for the first two mins then i noticed outside some blocky blue smoke which i though must be the heating exhaust as the engine exhaust was on my side.

It has been a total of ten mins & i got a shout from Jack we have warm air that dint take long did it there was no control for the blower other than off or on which dint helm we couldn’t turn the heat up which still dint help. The heat coming out of the outlets didn’t make any difference so it was pretty much pointless so i decided to turn it off as we approached horning village as i predicted for this time of the after noon it was crammed packed with boats so we decided to take a trip up to saint bennets.

While wiping the windows every 30s with one of my t-shirts just to see where i was going it was still tipping it down which was a good sign after all the hot days we have had. Not long after we approached st bennets which looked pretty full i noticed a mooring the Dave(dad) said you wont get in there you mad i said come on you could fit two jewels in that space he said can you do it i said a clapping money could with no fingers.

As he went to get the stern rope he muttered to him self thank god i am not doing it i shouted back so am i & the VIP’s couldn’t stop laughing. I brought jewel along side the mooring a quick blast in reverse to stop her as we was going against the tide i opened the window & shouted come on how hard was that i put jewel out off gear went out in to the stern well walked up the walkway to grab the bow line stepped off & tied her up.

I reached through the window to turn the engine off & shouted to Daffyd to open up the back window on the canopy i then went in to the stern well to grab the arial then passed the lead to Daffyd to put in to the TV. Once he had done that he turned on the inverter & TV while i positioned the arial it want a bad signal Daffyd then closed the window but i noticed Dave(dad) unloading his fishing gear setup so he dint have to do it later so i gave him a hand as i was already soaked through to the bone.

Not long after & Dave(dad) went inside he checked on the tea while i got the table ready it was nothing fancy just some nice big boneless chops mash veg & gravy as the table was set up i went in to the galley to get cutlery sail & pepper which i don’t use. Maid the table & asked what people would like to drink Jack & Daffyd had cider Emma Sarah & Kate chose some red wine Dave(dad) had one of his beers i got him for father’s day from wroxham barns i know its later but it dint bother him.

I had the best every a nice chilled glass of coke with plenty of ice i don’t drink very often so i have to have something lol. I went back in to the galley to see if Dave(dad) wanted a hand so while he got the chops sorted & very i got on with the mash some butter & milk & we mash for five mins to take shure all the lumps are gone the i hear shouts come on Jonny were starving.

Rite down blame me if its lumpy so as i took my seat it was a free for all couple spoon full’s of mash veg a chunky chop with load n loads of gravy YUMMY! I got Emma asking what time is it just gone 19:00 quick stick Emmerdale on we can’t miss the soaps. For the next 30mins everybody was quit is there anymore Jack cried Dave(dad) replies nope you lot have scoffed it all but we do have sherry trifle for afters.

Over the last couple of nights i have either cleaned up washed up helped with the tea or made the table so i said fight amongst your selves i am out of this one so Kate & jack sort this lot out so as i clear the table to make it a little easy for them i went back in to the galley got Jack helped him in to the galley reminded him which was hot cold where everything should go where there dirty plates ect were & passed him the towel he replied back saying go & chill out while we get started.

So i went back in to the saloon picked up my coke & sipped it little at a time while we was watching the bill which Dave(dad) loves as i looked outside it was still tipping down with raid i was still wet through other than the towel i was sitting in i was going to take a shower in the master cabin in the bow as there is a little bit more room to manoeuvre after the bill i decide its best to get my shower so i did while everybody was chilling out watching Ghostbusters which Kate purchased today.

The shower was just what i needed why do we have a bath in our house there depressing a shower is much nicer. I has been in the shower just over an hour so i decided that’s enough as knowing me i might drain the tank which i did well not to once i was dressed i went back in to the saloon Emma & Daffyd said about time we want to get ready for bed i said at this time were going to relax before hitting the hay so off they both went.

I ask them where has Dave(dad) & jack gone there outside fishing as jack has always wanted to try Sarah & kate had called it an early night i went in to the galley opened the patio door & asked how they were doing & if they were pulling an all nighter jack says ill stay out till the early hours but not beyond that Dave(dad) what are you doing very early hours maybe do you want a flask making yes please so on goes the kettle.

As its boiling i go in to the saloon put up the curtains pull out the bed I got my bedding from the spare room just as i through on the quilt the kettle started to boil & the whistle started. So i went in to the galley made the flask first & went in to Emma & Daffyd to see if they wanted a cuppa in bed which they did so did Kate & Sarah. So as i filled up the kettle again i went back in to the saloon picked up my cigs from the dash.

Back in the galley i picked up the flask & passed in to Dave(dad) on the bank & sparked up my last cig of the day & left the patio door & window open & watched jack fishing Dave(dad) was standing beside jack telling him when he had nudges when to strike he did miss a couple which couldn’t be helped but he was loving it he got a couple of eels & he did get a bream during the night which was his first ever.

So as i put my cig out the kettle just started to boil one by one the brews were made first one went to Sarah who was chatting on her mobile in her cabin seconded to Kate she was reading in her cabin last two went to Emma & Daffyd who were partially asleep now that was done i went back in to the galley.

Made my self a cheese & brown sauce butty & poured my self a large glass of coke with plenty of ice i wais good night to Jack & Dave(dad) as it was just spitting now outside i picked up my butty & coke & went in to the saloon while switching off the light on the way on the way i reminded Sarah Kate Emma & Daffyd to turn the lights off when there ready to fall asleep.

I went back in to the saloon had a look what was on tv which wasn’t much so i put Simpsons the movie back on from where i left off climed in to bed & started to devoured my butty which dint last long as i sipped my coke watching the Simpsons i was aware that i was ready to doze off as my eyes were going so i gulped down the last of my coke turned off the tv & inverter.

Jonny

P.S photo's to follow

Friday 8th

Well today was a more relaxing day as we dint have to get up early i awoke to sunshine yet again so i opened up the window & got a nice cold breeze i looked at my mobile & it was showing 08:00 so i turned on the inverter & tv & watch GMTV as there was nothing on tv yet even at this time in the morning i could hear engines what time do these people get up at 05:00.

It wasn’t long before it hit 09:00 so i got dressed put my bedding in the spare room put in the bed & put down the curtains little cloud in the sky & a slight breeze but the sun was beaming out. I picked up my cigs from the side of the tv & my glass from the saloon floor went in to the galley poured my self a glass of coke with plenty of ice while having a smoke in the stern well topless.

Once finished i went back inside left the patio door ajar to let some air in i filled up the kettle as the VIP’s will be getting up soon as we have to get to stalham due to the crew wanting to go to Yarmouth. So as i make my way in to the saloon i give each cabin a know to let them know what time it was as i put the table up they all start getting up then the kettle starts whistling so back in to the galley as i get the brew poured i stick on the grill for some bacon.

As i take the brews in to the saloon Dave(dad) smells the bacon & goes to investigate & says he will sort out the bacon muffins as i made the brews ok fare enough. Five mins later Dave(dad) comes up with two huge plates of bacon muffins which nobody complains we all just dig in which dint last long lol.

Once everyone had finished i went to take the pots back in to the galley ready for washing i went back in to the saloon moved the table lifted the engine bay hatch & did my engine checks oil ok week filters clean header tank a little dry so got topped up all done close the hatch table back where it belongs & were ready for the off.

So she’s out of gear few revs eight seconds of heat & away she purrs as Dave(dad) getting ready i decided to do it my self as the tide is coming in i untie the bow first give it a push & by the time i have untied the stern the tied has pushed the bow out so i can just go straight out simple so i step on go straight in to the saloon pick up my coke off the table & get comfy.

So i swing jewel round using the very little revs & head towards Ludham Bridge by the time we had left it had just left 10:00 there were a few boats on the river & as we turn right down the bendy narrow part that takes up to Ludham bridge there are qwite a few coming down river but soon as they see me they start going all over don’t know why they just do lol.

10:35 we reach Ludham Bridge & the only one who is up dressed & ready is Daffyd so he winches down the canopy while i keep jewel positioned on the dash it only shows the height when the canopy is down why not when its up we have over 9ft on the gauge i think she will clear but decided not to take the chance.

We go straight through plenty of room not touching the bank once we reach how hill & even the moorings here were pretty much full off over Barton broad i open jewel up to 1900RPM which she glided along i look at my mobile & it looks as though we will his Richardson’s for 11:30 so i ask Daffyd to check on the crew to make shure there ready.

Which they are so while listing to kiss fm i sparked up a cig but before we knew it we was approaching the cut for Richardson’s there were a few boats around from all over the place i decided to moor in the first basin rite at the top which i did stern on. Dave(dad) took the stern lines while i got her moored once there i took the seconded line & tied off we all agreed that we would go to the snack van for dinner so once everybody had got there stuff off the boat & what they needed.

Dave(dad) went round to Curlew to pick up the car two mins he came back & put the crews stuff in the car & went over to the meal van for dinner we all had burgers with onions source or cheese burger with onions & source with a soft drink but Dave(dad) had a tea. While they sat down on the benches i went over to have a look see what Clive had up for sale a couple nice Aquabells realy nice just couldn’t fit our family on.

There were a couple elysian & bounty 27s plus a couple elysian 34s plus a couple Aquafibre 42s but one i like & couldn’t take my eyes off was an Aquafibre 38 people might think its tatty ect but she looked lush a family boat which would be perfect as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I then got Dave(dad) shouting to come over as they were all ready for Yarmouth as i want going i would be taking jewel round to potter so Dave(dad) could keep the car at woods.

post-75-136713612665_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713612804_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713612918_thumb.jpg

Continued

So as they all got in the car i poured my self a large glass of coke with plenty of ice went to the bog put my cd in cigs lighter more cds on the dash with my camera the engine turned over straight away Dave(dad) untied the stern lines & we waved good bye i took the boat out on tick over sparked up a cig & turned up the music.

I was going to savour today as this will be my last day of helming Jewel which is a stunning cruiser so I left Richardson’s as i was on tick over boats were taking me left right & centre it took me 45mins to reach Barton broad which dint bother me i was loving it just reaching 13:45 i reach Ludham bridge it was chaos boats struggling to moor there boat it reminded me of our first time on the broads.

Straight through Ludham bridge again dint touch the bank or a fender & i am getting to good at this lol an uneventful trip to st bennets as i was turning left there was a nice private broom European that started to speed up as i started to move over he was about 100 yards from me he was closing i don’t know why but i think he just wanted to pass me even though there was a big gap once he passed he slowed back down to tick over i was doing 1600RPM & one he slowed down i was up his ar**.

It dint bother me just thinking why before you slowed down why dint to make a gap so this wouldn’t happen they may have load of cash but they have as much common sense as a brick. So i carry on up to the turning for acle & potter i carry on straight on where i meet up with Lapwing from NYCO under full sail so i slow down to tick over as he’s not getting much wind.

Hes looking back every 30s seconds to see where i am but i am in no rush not long after he points to be & shouts dayboat i look to the side of me where it notice a Herbert woods dayboat come speeding up along side me he gave me a long lingering stare which i thought was ungrateful. He slowed rite down when he knew he wasn’t going anywhere in a hurry but was trying to force through.

So i wait to see what the pilot of lapwing is going to do i notice he points to me & gives me the signal to pass him on the inside so before the guy in the day boat had any chance of cutting me up i gunned it once i passed lapwing i slowed down to 1900RPM i waited for a gap of 50ft then i slowed back down to 1400RPM by the time i reached the turning for Ludham village i could see the mast of lapwing just through the reed but no sign of the day boat so i though that’s what you get.

15mins later i was approaching potter so i though a change in music was needed & forgot about my tiesto album on Just be (his best album so far) again & turned it up with some bass as it got going i got a posh crew on prince of light coming towards me got up starting to dance i don’t know if they liked the trance music of it was the booze.

As i was approaching woods & tiesto still playing i check to see if there is anybody to my stern & guess who that sill day boat driver so i swing her through the bridge with people watching why do people make such a hash of it its a piece of cake. I decide to moor Jewel round the back where we picked her up i couldn’t beleave the sun was still beaming out it was realy hot.

There were a few boats round but nothing to give me a challenge it was a quick 30s job once moored up i go back in to the saloon make shure she’s out of gear & turn the engine off & winched up the canopy. I looked at my mobile & it had just gone 16:00 which wasn’t bad timing i made my self a cuppa & got some chocolate cookies out of the cupboard which i forgot about.

As we were heading home in the morning i decided to get a head start on the packing so all my clothes were pack apart from the stuff i was wearing to night & for tomorrow. I washed & packed the BBQ tackled down Dave(dads) fishing gear while i was doing that a heard a car approaching when i turned round it was Dave(dad) what you doing getting a head start so there wont be much to do in the morning.

Once the VIP’s had a rest they did the same packed all there things other than clothes for tonight & tomorrow. We loaded the car up with as much stuff as we could for the trip to Curlew to unload the car. Dave(dad) looked at what stuff was left in the cupboards & fridge we just a some quick sandwiches as the crew wanted to eat out so we had the sandwiches with a nice cup of coffee i went outside & got the arial sorted & got a perfect picture.

Before we new it was approaching 20:00 so we decided after the soaps we go for tea i put up the curtains & made my bed so i dint have to sort it out later. At 20:30 we decide to walk over so i lock up but when we get to the day boat’s kate has left her money on the boat the next thing we hear is trust Kate so i take the walk back round on my own as she’s left it on the table.

Five mins later i reach the table pass Kate her money & the next thing i hear from Jack & Daffyd is £3 a pint of cider i almost had a heart attack i was surprised there were people even at the bar i must admit its gone down hill since we were last here the dinning area is way to formal to games room was shut one pool table a tiny bad i thought what’s going on here they call this an improvement more a let down.

Then when i take another look at the bar i notice my uncle ken at the bar still got his walking stick he live on the door step near the antiques shop down the road. We order our food Jack & kate have baby back ribs Dave(dad) Emma & Daffyd all have gammon i decided to have fish & chips which i regret.

We was so hungry we was still waiting an hour later such a let down Kate & jacks baby back ribs dint look nice not crispy & to small you wouldn’t fill me up with that. Dave(dad) Emma & Daffyd’s gammon came out ok but nothing special the gammon looked a little small compared to the gammon at the WRC (Waveney Inn) while i was waiting for my fish Kate made a mess of her sparkling while hudy & got BBQ source on it but Dave(dad) sorted it once we got back to the boat).

Then comes out my fish a nice looking fish but the batter want crispy & realy flat it dint even taste like cod dint taste chunky & every mouth full i got with a load of bones i took three mouthfuls of fish & though i cant be doing with this its not right i felt realy put off they advertised cod but i felt it was false advertising if it states cod you pay for cod you want cod i was so miffed i said i don’t even want to finish this neither did anyone i told them its not worth paying for Jack said he felt like not paying & walking out.

But Emma & kate payed for everyone i said the bridge chippy would have been miles better than this what a disappointment if that what they called an improvement it want to be condemned. We decided to talk a walk over to the arcade as its 22:40 the arcade was open so why not the 2p machine got me well it got us all we all gathered round to see who could get the most prizes with a limit of £5 each just for a laugh.

We was still going at 23:30 & the light went out & we thought what’s going on we went to the chip shop & said were not finished & they switched everything back on they gave us another 30mins while they were cleaning up which was nice of them but we left 10mins early which they dint mind. So we went back to the back kate still had loads of 2ps left she wasn’t quick enough she got two key rings so emms & Daffyd Sarah got three but i came out with four but i cave them to the girls.

It was a nice 20 mins walk back to the boat as soon as i unlocked the patio door everyone went to bed but i made a cheese & brown sauce sandwich & poured my self a large glass of coke with plenty of ice. I went in to the saloon turned on the inverter & tv put on the Simpsons movie to where i was last & for the next 20 mins i watched the movie i checked my mobile it was 00:10 & it was time for me to sleep as its an early night of from what i can remember it dint take that long.

post-75-136713613281_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713613443_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713613559_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713613675_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713613785_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713614442_thumb.jpg

Hi Jonny,

The brochure is just about ready for the pictures I dont know what pics (if any) ended up in there I hope that Caroline go the credits right :?

the aquafibre you photoed needs a goo paint doesnt she! she is quite nice inside, but like you say tatty first impressions :( we have just taken £4k off the Aquabelles :grin:

I will have to try the cheese and brown sauce sandwiches they sound strangely tasty! :lol::lol:

Saturday 9th

Well the days here the one you neva look forward to i got awoken early i dint realise how early till i checked my mobile 06:10 was the time so i quickly got dressed picked up my cigs off the dash & we was ready to set off for Richardson’ to unload the car but we had a problem the main gates were locked. So we had a little look around but i noticed a sort of concrete post that was knocked over we managed to squise through just & i mean just.

After relaxing i sparked up a cig five mins later we were at Richardson’s we opened 7 closed the gates went over to Curlew & started to unload the car this is all the suitcases fishing gear presents that were coming back with us. 20 mins later the car was unloaded & curlew was locked back towards the gates & locked back up again.

Back to woods where the gates were still locked but we got back in again we made our way back to Jewel & it was approaching 07:00 so we woke the rest of the crew which they wasn’t best to please about. While the food in the kitchen was being packed all that was left to go in the car was hand luggage which was going with the VIP’s on the train while they were just chilling out i went through each cabin sweeping up cleaning the heard & taking all the bedding off.

Cleaning the heads saloon kitchen cooker sink everything to make shure we dint get any complaints as we have never got. While Dave(dad) was doing the last few bits the Vip’s were over at Latham’s getting some stuff for the journey back so i filled the water tank up while an engineer filled the diesel tank back up we got chatting. About a German family who were here for three weeks on beam of light moored one boat down from us they said they spend 2k on fuel what did they do go to France & back.

We waited for the fuel verdict back which we was pleased about we got a grand total of £68 back for the second week on my way back to the car i gave the VIP’s a call as we were running behind & there train was at 10:30 which we were cutting fine. They all made there way outside ready to be loaded in the car it was a tight squise with all there luggage.

It was a boring trip to Norwich train station other than seeing the yards on the way but was a sad feeling. We were cutting it find we got them to the platform where there assistance was waiting he dint think anybody was going to be there. So while me & Dave(dad) made a slow trip back to the car we were thinking what a good holiday they will be talking about it for ages.

Once we got back to Richardson’s the gates were open so made my life easier as we were both feeling in. We went over to Brian to see how he was doing he was up having a cig on the fly bridge we made our way over where he made us a cup of coffee well i had two we decided to make a move so we took the car over to Curlew & loaded the car back up with luggage while i cleaned the outside of the boat Dave(dad) did the inside as there wasn’t much for him to do he could chill out.

Once the outside was done she looked great she’s not like some of these cruisers where people have loads of cash to spend but Curlew she’s done us proud. While we was chilling out the boat next to us was having a little engine trouble as it was cutting out all the time so Dave(dad) went to have a look diagnoses Lazy engine which was soon sorted out.

It was far off 14:00 so we decided to say good by to Brian we spend the next 20 mins having a smoke & another cupper & talking about when we were next going to be down. So we left it dint feel right as is like another unknown uncle who you like to spend time with. But on our way home we had to bring back some strawberry’s back for my uncle so having kept our eyes open the only one we came across was the one at blowfield near Brundall the camping garden centre beer free range place lol. They have a large amount of pick your own veg but it felt like walking ten miles to get to the strawberry place & back there were just enough for a basket full as they has pretty much all gone.

So on our way back while paying for them we had a look at all the cakes free range & home made food that has been made we decided on a huge chocolate sponge cage with loads of fresh cream which i like to see plenty of. With our purchases we on our way it was an ok trip back & decided to take it easy going home on our way back we stopped off ext to the farm shop restraint place we pull up turn on the tv but before we get comfy its time to use there toilets.

When we got back to the car we opened we opened up the sandwiched we made with the left over stuff while watching tv we poured a cup of coke each while watching tv once we had polished of the sandwiches we opened up the sponge cake we were to full to eat the sponge so we saved it till we got home. I took a couple of photo’s one of the Jet & one of the turret gun.

We was about 120 & a but miles away & there was a cycle race on so i took a couple of photo’s while Dave(dad) was driving but we manage to get home for just before 2100 & left the unloading of the car till the following morning but we took the coke & the sponge cake with us wish got demolished not long after getting in & its was well worth £3.50.

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice sliceice slice

post-75-136713614552_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713614695_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713614812_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713614921_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713615321_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713615435_thumb.jpg

post-75-136713615548_thumb.jpg

the aquafibre you photoed needs a goo paint doesnt she! she is quite nice inside, but like you say tatty first impressions :(

the outside maybe tatty but i thought she was stunning i like the lip that leads from the walk ways to the bow.

we have just taken £4k off the Aquabelles :grin:
not big enough berthage wise :cry:cry

I will have to try the cheese and brown sauce sandwiches they sound strangely tasty! :lol: :lol:

like the saying goes dont knock it until you've tried it here is another Cheese & mint sauce has to be the sauce not the Jelly.

Well i am so sorry its taken so long to do the write up but with having an international goalball event to help out with plus other thing at home i have just been chewing away at the the last week of the tale.

So for the first time in around 18 years we will be hireing with another company on Diamond Gem with Richardson's for Two weeks 2010 with the VIP's so stay tuned

40.800 word later the tale has now finished :lol::lol::lol: